The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Pictures (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/)
-   -   Pictures from the barn. :] (not dial-up friendly) (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/pictures-barn-%5D-not-dial-up-24940/)

LeahKathleen 03-25-2009 11:09 PM

Pictures from the barn. :] (not dial-up friendly)

8 Attachment(s)
I just recently got some pictures of the barn and of my other horses besides Daisy, lol. So I thought I would post them. :] Enjoy.

Blondie is the palomino.
Greta is the grulla.
Loot is the chestnut with white face.
I didn't take any pictures of my gelding Joey because he looked rather motley... but when he's looking prettier, I'll post some of him. :]

Hope you enjoy!

ALYJOMOFO 03-25-2009 11:22 PM

that looks like a super nice facility!

LeahKathleen 03-25-2009 11:30 PM

Thank you! We just built it in January. :]

Whipple 03-25-2009 11:58 PM

Wow, nice set-up and I am in love with Greta!

Jubilee Rose 03-25-2009 11:58 PM

:shock: Ahhhhh ... who's Palomino is that?? I am so jealous! She's gorgeous! Lol.
The other horses are very cute as well. And beautiful barn!

LeahKathleen 03-26-2009 12:53 AM

Greta is an own daughter of Mecom Blue - look him up if you haven't. ;] She looks just like her daddy, and in the summer, she'll blue out completely. Sooo pretty.

Ha ha, Blondie belongs to the BO, a friend of mine. But she rarely comes out (busy with the kids and business)... so I get full run of the lot. Lol. She is a looker, that's for sure.

Thank you guys for the compliments! :D

Dreamer1215 03-26-2009 12:46 PM

Beautiful horses & beautiful barn! Blondie is sure pretty...and the lime green looks really good on her. (I've got a raspberry colored halter on my pali & her riding gear is all browns)

On the Grullo, on his left side, is that a brand?

Malorey 03-26-2009 03:01 PM

They are beautiful! I wanna come steal your barn! =P

LeahKathleen 03-26-2009 03:14 PM

Ha ha, thanks guys. It's definitely nice to have a new place - I LOVE staying out there for hours. Lol. It wasn't like that at the old place.

And yes, that's a brand on her shoulder. From Wichita Ranch, where she was bred. My other mare Daisy (not pictured,) has the same brand on her shoulder - she used to be a brood mare there. :]

Walkamile 03-26-2009 06:02 PM

Gorgeous horses! Really like the barn too. I miss hanging out at "the barn". Now that my horses are home with me, don't have the barn social life anymore. :-(