The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (http://www.horseforum.com/forumindex.php)
-   Meet the Community (/meet-community/)
-   -   Hello from Germany! (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/hello-germany-249737/)

Miramis 08-06-2013 07:17 PM

Hello from Germany!

Hi there :wave:

I´m Anna from Germany and, searching the Internet for horse forums, I thought "Why not join one in English"? As I´m training to be an English teacher and always looking out for opportunities to get English alive for me, this is ideal: exchanging in English about my favourite topic: horses.

Now 28, I have been riding since I was six (with two short gaps). Most of the time, I had riding lessons, but I´ve also had foster horses. At the moment I have a riding lesson once a week and enjoy spending hours at the stable before the lesson begins. I´d love, love, love to have my own horse, but I lack money and time for that. But one day, I´m sure...
I don´t always ride the same horse, but there are some horses I have very often, others sometimes, others never. I´ll surely tell you more about them later.

I´m really looking forward to being part of this forum.

Miramis

P.S. My nickname is the name of a horse in a beautiful German children´s book. :-)

redpony 08-06-2013 07:20 PM

Welcome to the forum! Lots to read on here and some great advice.
Posted via Mobile Device

BigNickMontana 08-06-2013 07:21 PM

hallo willkommen Pferd Forum!

deserthorsewoman 08-06-2013 09:14 PM

Willkommen im Forum:-)
Where in Germany are you?
Tell us about the horses, please, and we all like pictures;-)

Skyseternalangel 08-06-2013 10:15 PM

342 Attachment(s)
Welcome to the horse forum! My sister lives in Germany but I don't know any German myself...

I hope one day you can have your own horse! It's a lovely way of life.

HorseLovinLady 08-06-2013 10:29 PM

Welcome!!

Miramis 08-11-2013 03:45 PM

Thank you all for the warm welcome!
I´ll start a journal in this forum after my next riding lesson and I look forward to sharing it with you :-)

Eole 08-11-2013 09:28 PM

Welcome to the forum Anna/Miramis. :-)

Riding many different horses over the years is an excellent way to gain experience before you have your own horse. With the passion you nurture, I'm sure there is a horse for you in the future.

Keep us posted on your lessons. What disciplines did you try? Jumping, dressage ?

Miramis 09-15-2013 07:00 AM

Hi and thank you, Eole!

I do dressage, but I am planning to try jumping as well as soon as the money is there for more lessons. :-)

PaintHorseMares 09-15-2013 08:58 AM

Welcome from all of our Paints, probably much different from horses you are used to seeing.
Posted via Mobile Device