The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Pictures (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/)
-   -   The long haul is over!!! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/long-haul-over-25034/)

jwhisperj 03-27-2009 06:40 PM

The long haul is over!!!

7 Attachment(s)
Well we made it back thank god, what a trip from *$#! The poor horses were in the trailer 57 hours!!!! but the boys drank good and now they are here, YAY!! these pics suck but I am excited and have to share anyway

You have to love my sexy outfit! I know, please no calls... I am no longer available.
Bob is the darker one, Charlie ( Chuck) is the lighter one!

Well here they are!!!

FGRanch 03-27-2009 06:58 PM

Wow that is a long time in the trailer!

They sure are cute, I want one!

So what is the story on these guys, I didn't get a chance to read anything that happend with this two cutie prior to this!

jwhisperj 03-27-2009 08:49 PM

Thanks!! I think they are pretty cute myself!

They are 10 and 12, Geldings. Broke to drive and ride, and the guy gave me the harnesses too! I saw them on the internet and decided I was interested, I told the man that I was going to sell my gelding and he asked about him and I guess his daughter is into cutting. She is in her forties, they said they were ok with Gus ( my gelding) and have worked with abused horses before. So we did a trade.

I had to go to Michigan to get them, WOW. The roads were closed in the dakotas on the way back so we had to go through nebraska and up! Long trip....

I put them into the pasture today and they act like they have never had that much room, I also have a hill in the pasture and they were running up and down it over and over! Silly boys.

jwhisperj 03-27-2009 08:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
here is the bottom of the pasture

FGRanch 03-27-2009 10:15 PM

Wow some wonderful looking land! Glad that it worked out for you!

southerncowgirl93 03-27-2009 10:22 PM

pretty things. :) and fuzzy. haha i like them :D

Draven 03-27-2009 10:48 PM

Aww they are so cute! What a long drive and haul, I would not have been able to do that!

What kind of dog is that in the pictures? It looks almost exactly like my girl and shes a Siberian Husky.

jwhisperj 03-27-2009 11:11 PM

she is a Samoyed husky cross, we have a Pyrenees and rottweiler cross.

The pasture is nice, I like it here. They are fuzzy now! thank goodness though, we got home to 8 in of snow so I am glad they had some fuzz

kim_angel 03-28-2009 07:52 AM

Wow what I wouldnt give for a view like that!!
Gratz on the new guys, they are way cute. :)

kim_angel 03-28-2009 07:53 AM

by the way, its good to see there are other crazy people out there. I thought my husband and I were the only ones to make weird and wild trips like that! LOL