The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   Honesty, aging well, and intelligence (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/honesty-aging-well-intelligence-25046/)

Joshie 03-27-2009 11:10 PM

Honesty, aging well, and intelligence
 
You know, I've been doing a lot of thinking lately on the benefits of honesty. Let's use this forum to show how honesty pays.

Honest carrot wranglers:

1) Have the most carrots.
2) Have nice, trim figures. Spyder weighs 135 lbs and I wear a size 4 petite.
3) Age very well. This very week (in Bloomington, as a matter of fact) I was told that I look not one minute older than age 25. I am 20 years older than that!
4) Have good knowledge of topography, spelling, and geography.
5) Have a sunny outlook and nice personalities. I gave a really nice picture of a hen to Dumas. I go by the name Joshie, a very upbeat name that shows my sunny nature.

Dishonest carrot wranglers:

1) Have to steal to get carrots.
2) Have fairly stocky builds. MEAN OLD farmpony is 6'6" and weighs 245 lbs. BAD Barby is 6'1" and weighs 230 lbs.
3) Age very poorly. MEAN OLD farmpony has complained that she's aging rapidly.
4) Have horrible spelling and grammar, don't know topography, have poor knowledge of geography, and have no idea that Central Illinois is in the middle of the state.
5) Are grumpy and have grumpy sounding names like BAD Barby and MEAN OLD farmpony.


It is quite obvious that we MUST closely scrutinize the Supermoderator oath.

Spyder 03-27-2009 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshie (Post 278501)
You know, I've been doing a lot of thinking lately on the benefits of honesty. Let's use this forum to show how honesty pays.

Honest carrot wranglers:

1) Have the most carrots.
2) Have nice, trim figures. Spyder weighs 135 lbs and I wear a size 4 petite.
3) Age very well. This very week (in Bloomington, as a matter of fact) I was told that I look not one minute older than age 25. I am 20 years older than that!
4) Have good knowledge of topography, spelling, and geography.
5) Have a sunny outlook and nice personalities. I gave a really nice picture of a hen to Dumas. I go by the name Joshie, a very upbeat name that shows my sunny nature.

And I have a pretty horse with an upbeat name also.

Am honest as shown by the number of carrots I have hunted for HONESTLY.

I decline all offers to steal



Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshie (Post 278501)
Dishonest carrot wranglers:

1) Have to steal to get carrots.
2) Have fairly stocky builds. MEAN OLD farmpony is 6'6" and weighs 245 lbs. BAD Barby is 6'1" and weighs 230 lbs.
3) Age very poorly. MEAN OLD farmpony has complained that she's aging rapidly.
4) Have horrible spelling and grammar, don't know topography, have poor knowledge of geography, and have no idea that Central Illinois is in the middle of the state.
5) Are grumpy and have grumpy sounding names like BAD Barby and MEAN OLD farmpony.

Here here.............notice how they try to shift suspicion to the honest people here.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshie (Post 278501)
It is quite obvious that we MUST closely scrutinize the Supermoderator oath.

Yes...............I think we should see a transcript of this oath. Dumas let slip something in that oath about being allowed to be DISHONEST and STEALING..........hmmmmmmmm:-o

RegalCharm 03-28-2009 08:23 AM

All is fair in Love and War.:shock:

Joshie 03-28-2009 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RegalCharm (Post 278637)
All is fair in Love and War.:shock:

But this is neither. This is a BB that is supposed to help people. Instead, sniff, sniff, the supermoderators are thieves! :shock::shock::shock:

RegalCharm 03-28-2009 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshie (Post 278665)
But this is neither. This is a BB that is supposed to help people. Instead, sniff, sniff, the supermoderators are thieves! :shock::shock::shock:


Well they are helping, teaching you how to protect your carrots:D

Joshie 03-28-2009 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RegalCharm (Post 278994)
Well they are helping, teaching you how to protect your carrots:D

Hmmm, I am thinking that you may NOT be the appropriate judge for BAD Barby's trial.:shock:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0