The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horses for Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/)
-   -   15.2hh Dutch/TB mare. Great Event or Hunter prospect. (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/15-2hh-dutch-tb-mare-great-25156/)

EquitationStar 03-30-2009 12:20 AM

15.2hh Dutch/TB mare. Great Event or Hunter prospect.

High View Farms proudly offers for sale:

Lavina
15.2hh 2003 Dutch Warmblood/Thoroughbred X mare.

"Lilly" carries herself nicely. Will make an excellent Childrenís hunter or an amazing Eventer. Beautiful form over fences. Lilly has been taken to warm-up day at MREC and jumped around like a pro in pouring rain and puddles. Walk, trot, canter, almost has her changes. Good with vet, farrier, ties, bathes, clips. Good on trails, will go through water. Was shown at local schooling shows in 2007 and was reserve champion year end. Placed in the top three in almost every class. Judges love her. We just donít have the time to spend with her and she really loves all the attention. Lilly is extremely friendly. Always sniffing in your pockets for treats. We take her on trails as often as we can. She can be turned out with others. She likes to play but has never been mean. No kicking.

Video:

Beau Baby 04-05-2009 05:51 PM

Where is your location? How much are you asking for her? Would a lease be possible?

I want to get a show horse that i can maybe event one day but sadly i can't afford a horse. I i could have a free-lease or a lease where i work a bit or something i might be able to do that. I have property that i have horses on now but they aren't show horses and they aren't like this girl.

EquitationStar 04-16-2009 02:20 AM

sorry. we aren't willing to lease her out. We really just need to sell her because I have no time with school and my other horse.

*srry for not replying till now. i havn't been online at all.

htrjmpr4 04-16-2009 11:02 PM

i would love to take her on to continue her training.. but just spent $400 on my pups surgery

Beau Baby 04-17-2009 11:00 PM

Alright. That sounds reasonable. How much are you askign for her?

EquitationStar 04-21-2009 10:38 PM

We are asking $15000 obo