The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Artwork (
-   -   Gypsy Vanner Colt digital drawing (

Lunaries 03-30-2009 01:24 AM

Gypsy Vanner Colt digital drawing
Not entirely realistic, too clean, a bit too shiny, hair isn't obvious, but I like it. xD It's been a while since I've drawn lineless. This is probably my best attempt at it.

Anyways, this is a cute wee Vanner colt. They're fun to draw, Vanners. I love to draw spotted horses, and the bulky build of a Vanner is fun, even when they're knee high to a Mini. ;)

BuckOff41570 03-30-2009 09:00 AM

I think gypsy vanners are gorgeous. Wouldnt own one but they sure are nice to look at. Great drawing! I love the eye!

mysandi 03-30-2009 09:22 AM

Wow - you are really talented. I love it!

Lunaries 03-30-2009 10:03 AM

I'd really like to own one one day. They're expensive...but I have no great love for expensive cars or big fancy houses. So. We'll see. ;) I think they're the most beautiful breed in the world. TBs are graceful and elegant and awesome, but there is really nothing prettier than a GV. The eye was actually fun to draw though. :D I enjoyed it, for once, and didn't stress out about it being perfect.

I've been drawing horses for, thirteen? of my nineteen years. I've only recently gotten to the point that I can call myself decent, but I still have a long, long way to go. So glad to see people enjoy it though!

Thank you guys muchlike. <3