The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Meet the Community (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/)
-   -   New to the site (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/new-site-252354/)

lappir 08-09-2013 07:24 PM

New to the site

I spend the winters (along with several thousand other people) in South Florida. I have worked in the Lake Worth area for the past 7 out of 8 years, and for the past 5 years I have traveled to Florida in my RV.

The first few years with my RV I stayed at John Prince Park. Very nice park close to my work and always had a good stay. Problem is they only allow 180 days for a person to remain there in one year. I usually arrive in November and depart in June. Several more than 180 days. I have used another RV park in the local area but they have been less than optimal in many ways.

So my question is.

1 Does anyone between Southern Blvd and Gateway Blvd have property or know someone with property that may wish to rent a spot for my RV? I can provide some assistance with equine care, barn work and such but would pay a reasonable fee for the spot. Potable water and electric connections are needed.

Please pm me for contact details if you wish to discuss this with me. Most horse owners can always use a bit more "horse money".

Rod

HorseLovinLady 08-09-2013 11:07 PM

Welcome to the forum!!

lappir 08-10-2013 08:34 AM

Thank you

Quote:

Originally Posted by HorseLovinLady (Post 3308530)
Welcome to the forum!!

Several views overnight. Don't want to flood the area with requests, but if there are other methods of getting my request more activity I am all for it. Will certainly post the search is over if I find a good spot. November will be here before you know it. School will be starting in just a couple weeks.

Rod

lappir 08-12-2013 03:01 PM

It appears that I have secured a place. Thank you all who viewed.

Rod