The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Pictures (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/)
-   -   thanks! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/thanks-2560/)

chickadee21 07-15-2007 05:06 PM

thanks!

:wink:

crackrider 07-17-2007 11:54 PM

She looks like she's gunna be a pretty girl!!!!! Is she broken in yet?

Eventer Gal 07-18-2007 12:44 AM

Yeh she does! Lacking a lil muscel but that comes with work-if she is broken..... :wink: OverallM NICE!! :) I think if you rug her she might turn out a real nice choc brown colour!
Good luck with her!

chickadee21 07-18-2007 06:21 AM

Thanks for the suggestion eventer gal!

She went to the trainer in late May this year (oh how I miss her :cry: ) so I'm expecting her to have a bit more conditioning than in these pics (she's just been lazing and grazing until now).

edited because my laptop has a mind of its own and submitted before I was ready....

Anyway, as I was saying :lol: thanks to all who replied. Once I get her back from the trainer I will get conditioned photos. He says she loves the work and naturally turns off her rear end (I'm new at this so I need to ask him exactly what this implies, but he seemed excited so I'm excited :lol: P

desperate horsewife 07-19-2007 02:59 AM

She's very cute! I like her a great deal more than the colt you posted. She looks adorable in her woolly little suit :D

chickadee21 07-19-2007 07:27 AM

Quote:

She's very cute! I like her a great deal more than the colt you posted. She looks adorable in her woolly little suit
Thanks! I got her at the local university equestrian center annual auction a couple of years ago. At that time she was still a gangly adolescent with a big head and I was the only person who bid on her. It was love at first sight for me, but nobody else wanted that big headed filly :lol: . Although her head is not terribly feminine and refined, I rather like it :D

la-who-ooo-zer 07-19-2007 12:50 PM

She's very pretty!

chickadee21 07-19-2007 07:03 PM

Thanks la-who-ooo-zer! I just had to type that out...love the username!