The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Eventing (http://www.horseforum.com/eventing/)
-   -   Just signed us up for our first recognized event! (http://www.horseforum.com/eventing/just-signed-us-up-our-first-256122/)

JustWingIt 08-14-2013 07:08 PM

Just signed us up for our first recognized event!

Eeek I'm so excited! I just started eventing my gelding at the beginning of this summer, in June we went to a two phase and a little beginners horse trial, at the end of this month we are going to a local horse trials that used to be recognized but isn't anymore, then beginning of September we are going to the unrecognized horse trials that Groton House Farm runs every fall...AND THEN

we are going to the UNH recognized horse trials September 28-29! It will be my first ever multi day show of any kind and my horses and mine first recognized event!

We are doing beginner novice obviously haha, yay!!

I'll post pictures!
Any advice of any kind is welcome lol, this post is pretty useless, I'm just excited :D lol
Posted via Mobile Device

albertaeventer 08-15-2013 04:20 PM

Awesome!! Good luck and have a blast!! :D

MyBoyPuck 08-15-2013 07:09 PM

I did my first recognized this year too. The XC questions have so much more variety than some of the schooling shows and the footing is better. Good luck and have fun! Should have a nice cool day in late September up there. Makes for good impulsion scores in dressage.

NelBell 08-19-2013 02:40 PM

I'll see you at UNH! I'm going BN too, so maybe we'll be in the same division! Haha small world! It'll also be my first horse trial! Oh, do you have any idea if we're doing test A or test B? :D

NelBell 08-19-2013 03:47 PM

JK not horse trial.. recognized ** haha

JustWingIt 08-19-2013 03:52 PM

Thanks guys! Wow NelBell that's awesome haha, small world indeed, im actually not sure which test it is, it doesn't say on the website. Hmmm, I shall ask my trainer and report back :)
Posted via Mobile Device

NelBell 08-20-2013 04:10 PM

Sounds great! See ya there!