The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   Horse talk for Canadians (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/horse-talk-canadians-256666/)

Mertle 08-15-2013 04:51 PM

Horse talk for Canadians

Hey all, id thought id make a thread for all the horse owners/riders that are residents in/of Canada!

We could talk about our horses, experience, training, tips, or just all around discussions!

I myself, reside in Nova Scotia, with two horses and a husband :-)

So lets here it!

ARTEMISBLOSSOM 08-16-2013 02:01 AM

Hi Mertle Welcome to the forum. I live in Ontario and have 2 wonderful appaloosas

amberly 08-16-2013 10:58 AM

I'm not canadian, but I had to say this.

Too bad I couldn't be considered candaian! I live 7 miles from the border and one of my friends live right on the border, but still in the USA.

sxybeemr 08-16-2013 01:05 PM

I'm glad someone had the idea to start a thread for Canadian horse owners/riders. Oh Canada!

I reside in Ontario. I currently do not own a horse, but I will hopefully be getting one again shortly.

Mertle 08-16-2013 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amberly (Post 3369610)
I'm not canadian, but I had to say this.

Too bad I couldn't be considered candaian! I live 7 miles from the border and one of my friends live right on the border, but still in the USA.

Oou, what part of America?

BornToRun 08-16-2013 06:48 PM

Another Ontarian here! I own three horses, and will hopefully be getting a team of minis soon.

Tupelo 08-16-2013 09:20 PM

Hi there. You dont know how excited i was to read youre in nova scotia. im from there. I just moved to Alberta a few months ago though. I have one horse whos coming home in september

Mochachino 08-17-2013 11:22 AM

I'm from VI in BC. I have two horses, and 3 teenaged boys. One of my boys is autistic and we are very involved in Special Olympics which he does very well with in swimming. He received Rookie of the Year award this past year which was so exciting. I work full time as a teacher which I am not enjoying as much as I used to so I'm planning on taking a few courses to get a degree in Occupational Therapy. I have lived in this town all my life but have a goal of moving within this next year. Was thinking about Alberta due to all my family being there, but having second thoughts on that, and now thinking the interior of BC. Life is very busy.

NBEventer 08-17-2013 11:25 AM

Another Maritimer here! I have one feisty Sport Horse mare who is fondly nick named Nasty Brat or Bratty Mare.

I am an event rider at heart who wandered to the hunter/jumper ring for the last few years. Making my debut back in eventing tomorrow with Bratty Mare. She has never evented before so I am super excited and a tad nervous for it.

I also have two dogs, a rabbit and a fiance.

sxybeemr 08-17-2013 12:05 PM

NBEventer, good luck tomorrow!!!!! :)
Posted via Mobile Device