The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horses for Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/)
-   -   5 y/o TB mare- trained in Dressage, Hunter/Jumper potential! (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/5-y-o-tb-mare-trained-25698/)

KatieStanley 04-08-2009 10:27 PM

5 y/o TB mare- trained in Dressage, Hunter/Jumper potential!

Hey guys, I'm considering selling Addy. One of the geldings at my barn who I adore just came up for sale- his owner out grew him...he is just at 15hh- I on the other hand am 24 and done growing at 5'2 :-P. I'll only consider selling her if the perfect home comes along and it's meant to be- I love this mare! So, in a way I'm testing the waters so-to-speak. If she sells, she sells...if not- I'm fine about it.

Adcat's Star
"Addy"
16.1hh TB Mare- 5yrs old.
She has been in dressage training at my barn for the last 3 months and has come along well. Her previous owner was working her over 2 ft jumps- she has the form to do well in the hunters and the speed and agility to perform in the jumpers. I would put her temperment on a scale of 1-10 at a 6. She gets ancey at times, but has no buck etc. Her canter is awesome and she has good brakes:wink:! UTD on everything, no health issues, trailers, clips and bathes (she just had a bath today)- holds her head down to let you braid as well. The only issue that I ever have is catching her. Sometimes you need a treat in your pocket. Other than that and her "ancey dancey dance" as I call it...she is a sweet girl- very social. She has the potential to go far- she just needs someone to take her there. Financially I couldnt afford anymore training for her. She is the horse in my avatar- there are also a few pics in my profile page on here. I'll work on better pics (as she has gained lots of muscle through the last several months) and a video tomorrow. I bought her last year for $3000 and have spent over $3000 for dressage training. I'm asking $4500. She is located in TEXAS.

KatieStanley 04-10-2009 01:57 PM

I've got her for sale on Equine.com now. Her price is nego. to the right person.