The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Hobbies (http://www.horseforum.com/hobbies/)
-   -   list of hobbies everyone add their own (http://www.horseforum.com/hobbies/list-hobbies-everyone-add-their-own-25847/)

Barebackrider 04-11-2009 05:49 PM

list of hobbies everyone add their own

I have heaps of hobbies here are mine,training animals (dogs horses rats even small ponies),dirt bikes trail riding bike trials bikes, horses ,looking after my 4 rats 3 horses 2 dogs 1 fish 1 bd Lizard 40 chickens 1 magpie, PC,looking after small farm and heaps more what are yours?

Equinspire 04-12-2009 01:24 AM

I have so many hobbies... reading, drawing, messing about on the internet :-P , computer games, photography, playing with and training my animals... my newest hobby is designing t-shirts, which is fun. I mostly end up making horsey designs, and I've got a whole heap of drafts that need to be finished off. (Is it ok if I put a link to my dressage pony t-shirt in here as an example? They're for sale on RedBubble, but really I doubt if anyone other than my friends or family would ever buy one! :D )

Edit: I forgot writing! Too many hobbies, not enough time!

manhirwen 04-12-2009 02:25 AM

Well animals of course, but other than that I draw, paint, read, play world of warcraft, surf, play bass guitar, fight fires... um... that's all I can think of for now.

TaMMa89 04-12-2009 12:22 PM

Riding is the number one. Besides that I write if feel so, surf on the web, read and watch tv.

makin tracks 04-15-2009 05:02 AM

Hobbies.. mmm, let me see...

Dogs, horses (of course), reading, knitting (in another life where it was cold), fitness (I guess, although I need to stay fit for my job). I love messing about on our property, spraying, weeding etc though I don't know if that counts.

close2prfct 04-15-2009 09:22 AM

when i have time it's spent with my kids, horses and/or dogs. But I love fishing and camping just haven't been able to do it in quite awhile. Evenings after all the chores are done I usually sit back with a cup of coffee and read the forum...not knocking everyone but I so need a life lol

ridingismylife2 04-19-2009 09:03 AM

photography , dance (hip hop) and riding (DUH!) :)

BackInTheSaddleAgain 04-22-2009 05:49 AM

I have 4 rats, too! Do you ride dirbikes? I've been on once. It was fun, but hubby wouldn't teach me how to go past 1st gear. HAHAHA!
Here are my rats:
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...etratsiggy.png

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barebackrider (Post 286798)
I have heaps of hobbies here are mine,training animals (dogs horses rats even small ponies),dirt bikes trail riding bike trials bikes, horses ,looking after my 4 rats 3 horses 2 dogs 1 fish 1 bd Lizard 40 chickens 1 magpie, PC,looking after small farm and heaps more what are yours?

BackInTheSaddleAgain 04-22-2009 05:52 AM

Let's see... my photography hobby is turning into a business, so I'm trying to keep it fun. I draw, crochet, camp, play guitar, sing, take care of my rats.... I used to do a lot more, but this whole military life holds me back from a lot. Opportunities will open back up soon.

MN Tigerstripes 04-22-2009 10:23 AM

Animals (horses, dogs, cats, etc), hunting, and motorcycles. Reading books and hanging out with my friends/family when I have time.