The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   People are such jerks! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/people-such-jerks-25984/)

jxclass19 04-14-2009 12:41 AM

People are such jerks!

OK so out of no where some one emails my good friend. She has me listed as an assistant trainer on her website. So this person who said there name was Rick but I believe that to be a fake name. They emailed her and said I abused my horses and that they were in bad condition. Also I handle my horses badly. I handle my horses just fine. I invite any of you to go take a look at my horses. If anything they are over fed. I do get a little tough on them sometimes but they are 10x bigger than me. They all respect my space and none of them are scared or head shy. I have never beaten a horse. I don't get why people are such jerks. I have an idea of who it is and this is all over a boy. People are so immature. AHHHH. Should I just ignore this crap. It just upsets me because my horses are my world!:evil: I'm sure you know how I feel.

Pinto Pony 04-14-2009 05:44 AM

Sounds like whoever left the message is a bit of a green eyed monster.

cadar and honey 04-14-2009 06:14 AM

yer i no

cowgirlfitzy 04-14-2009 12:04 PM

Don't worry hun! I stuck up for you! They obviously don't know what they are talking about. You are a great horsewomen! You don't do anything wrong and all your horses are in great care. They must be jealous or something. Maybe they want to be my assistant trainer lol! Well Luv Ya don't worry!

HorseLover123 04-16-2009 06:34 AM

Yeah as people have already said,he is probably just jealous cause he doesnt have any horses and wishes he did.Just try to ignore him,hes obviously not worth being upset about.

ChingazMyBoy 04-16-2009 06:50 AM

They most likely are jelouse,

photocowgirl 04-17-2009 02:14 PM

Sometimes people mean well, they just don't understand that if a horse is spoiled and babied all their life they can become dangerous. I grew up on a boarding facility and some of the horses we had there would run you over because there was no respect. I don't believe in beating them, but you can't just let them walk all over you - good for you. I'd try to shake it off, but I know it can be hard...especially for me because I care too much what others think:).

Trissacar 04-20-2009 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jxclass19 (Post 288138)
OK so out of no where some one emails my good friend. She has me listed as an assistant trainer on her website. So this person who said there name was Rick but I believe that to be a fake name. They emailed her and said I abused my horses and that they were in bad condition. Also I handle my horses badly. I handle my horses just fine. I invite any of you to go take a look at my horses. If anything they are over fed. I do get a little tough on them sometimes but they are 10x bigger than me. They all respect my space and none of them are scared or head shy. I have never beaten a horse. I don't get why people are such jerks. I have an idea of who it is and this is all over a boy. People are so immature. AHHHH. Should I just ignore this crap. It just upsets me because my horses are my world!:evil: I'm sure you know how I feel.

Gimma the adress I'll go rip em a new one LOL.:D