The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   Horse Forum is bad for your health! -PROOF- (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/horse-forum-bad-your-health-proof-26493/)

twogeldings 04-21-2009 01:02 PM

Horse Forum is bad for your health! -PROOF-

Seriously you guys >-> Horse Forum is bad for your health.

Horse Forum Symptoms Include:
Increased urge to sneak off with another members horse
Increased urge to go riding
Need for a horse
Need for more horses
Increased foal want
Far better knowledge of horse conformation
Increased protective carrot instincts
Increased debate skills
Random laughter

The only cure is to steal Spyders carrots. Proven fact I say, proven!

morganshow11 04-21-2009 08:04 PM

Haha, i think those are all right! I always want to go riding after, and get more horses after i go on this lol!

Spyder 04-21-2009 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twogeldings (Post 292849)
Seriously you guys >-> Horse Forum is bad for your health.

Horse Forum Symptoms Include:

Increased protective carrot instincts

The only cure is to steal Spyders carrots. Proven fact I say, proven!

They are mine I tell you ALL MINE.:evil:

Puts all 8 legs around her carrots and stands with fangs bared !!!!!!!!!:twisted:

twogeldings 04-22-2009 03:29 PM

I didn't say anything about carrots, Spyder! Nooo not me...:lol:

cowgirl4jesus94 04-24-2009 03:01 PM

lol.
yep. bad for my health. :)

TaMMa89 04-24-2009 04:00 PM

No, obvously not :D. Because I'm no-social-life-almost-at-all-in-a-real-life female nerd this is good for me and my health :wink:. I can discuss somewhere and it keeps me away from bad things like mischiefs, material sins etc. Besides all that the atmosphere here is wonderful. It lower stress and blood pressure.

But the option about stealing spyder carrots made me laugh. Unfortunately I've never had a change to steal any of her carrots :sad::D.

Shawneen 04-24-2009 06:16 PM

Has anyone caught themselves wanting to SAY "L-O-L"?????? Maybe that is when you've hit rock bottom?

rottenweiler 04-24-2009 06:56 PM

that's hilarious and totally TRUE! I keep reminding myself I don't need to go BUY a horse because I can ride for free every week...but every time I get on this forum, I find myself wanting to have my OWN horse!
Dang! Spyder has a bazzillion carrots! I never get that high!

Jubilee Rose 04-25-2009 03:09 PM

Haha. It's so true! Not to highjack this thread, but this reminds me of a thread I made a while ago...

http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk...e-forum-23059/

smrobs 04-26-2009 08:13 AM

Yep, definitely bad for your health. This whole site should have a disclaimer not on the first page that says:

WARNING: May cause the immediate need for a horsey fix which could include driving for hours to an open stable or an extreme urge to visit horse classifieds. Other side effects include; drooling, jealousy, re-budgeting, and piggy banks being counted in hopes that there is enough money for a horse or more tack that you really don't need.