The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Breeds (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-breeds/)
-   -   Appaloosa registry (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-breeds/appaloosa-registry-265689/)

countrylove 08-28-2013 03:26 PM

Appaloosa registry

So I'm considering an appy mare and want to see her registration and history. Her registered name is Travelin Surprise but I have no idea how to look it up. Can someone tell me where to look please?
Posted via Mobile Device

david in md 08-28-2013 04:42 PM

All Breed Pedigree Query

Works for my Appaloosa but couldn't get Travelin Surprise to come up. Is that her correct full name?

DraftyAiresMum 08-28-2013 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by david in md (Post 3486137)
All Breed Pedigree Query

Works for my Appaloosa but couldn't get Travelin Surprise to come up. Is that her correct full name?

Not all horses are listed on allbreedpedigree.com. They have to be added by someone in order to be listed on there. My old gelding is on there, as is my friend's Arab gelding, but neither of my best friend's horses (a 15yo OTTB and a 8yo registered QH) are on there.
Posted via Mobile Device

BB Marie 08-30-2013 02:18 PM

I tried to look her up in the Appaloosa Horse Club. There is no Travelin Surprise listed at all in the registry. Do you have her Registration Number? I could try to look her up that way.

KigerQueen 08-30-2013 02:57 PM

If you have sire and dam I can add her to all breed XD

Faceman 08-31-2013 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BB Marie (Post 3503225)
I tried to look her up in the Appaloosa Horse Club. There is no Travelin Surprise listed at all in the registry. Do you have her Registration Number? I could try to look her up that way.

Correctamundo - there is no such horse registered with ApHC.

OP, you are in Oregon. Is it possible the horse is registered with ApHCC instead of ApHC?