The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Nutrition (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-nutrition/)
-   -   Manna Pro Weight Accelerator Senior (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-nutrition/manna-pro-weight-accelerator-senior-266722/)

Farmchic 08-29-2013 09:15 PM

Manna Pro Weight Accelerator Senior

I saw this product in our Tractor Supply today and took a couple of quick pictures but the main ingredient didn't show up. Has any one used this or heard of it? I can't find anything out on their site even. It must be really new, recently renamed or about to be discontinued Ha! Ha!
I'm interested in hearing any reviews on this product. Thanks so much.

SueNH 08-30-2013 09:36 PM

Manna Senior | Manna Pro

Farmchic 08-31-2013 08:46 AM

Yes, that's all I'm finding too. But it's not talking about the exact "weight accelerator" supplement. Thank you though!:D

MurphyLou 10-01-2013 08:52 PM

After some research, the main ingredients listed are vegetable oil/mixed tocopherols--Vitamin E family alpha, beta, delta and gamma forms from leafy veggies, nuts & sunflower oils. Fat soluble antioxidants with other favorable effects.

$20-something a bag at Tractor Supply...incorporating it slowly for a 32 year old started yesterday with 1 & 1/2 ounces added to regular wet ration twice daily. I'll let you know if it's worth it.

spirit88 10-02-2013 12:24 AM

I wonder if that would help get weight on my very skinny gelding. He needs to put on some weight here before winter. Is it safe for an IR horse?

war horse70 10-13-2013 08:06 PM

I just bought some from TS as well. I have a 25 yo mare who has been having trouble keeping weight on for the last 2 years. I tape weighed her today at 850 lbs. she is 15 h so id like to see another 150 lbs on her. I would like to know how all your horses are doing on this product. I hope it works

Oksunshyn 10-21-2013 10:46 AM

I bought some yesterday also. Hopeful it will help to put some weight on my 25 yo mare before winter. Based on when the trademark was filed, it's a brand new product.

On Wednesday, May 22, 2013, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for WEIGHT ACCELERATOR by MANNA PRO PRODUCTS, LLC, Chesterfield, MO 63005. The USPTO has given the WEIGHT ACCELERATOR trademark serial number of 85939676. The current federal status of this trademark filing is PUBLISHED FOR OPPOSITION. The correspondent listed for WEIGHT ACCELERATOR is TIFFANY L. SCHWARTZ of ARMSTRONG TEASDALE LLP, 7700 FORSYTH BLVD STE 1800, SAINT LOUIS, MO 63105-1847 . The WEIGHT ACCELERATOR trademark is filed in the category of Pharmaceutical Products . The description provided to the USPTO for WEIGHT ACCELERATOR is Horse supplements.

Horsecampers 12-25-2013 11:14 PM

Did it work?

Now that some of y'all have been using the weight accelerator for awhile, has it worked? I have a mare that needs to gain a few pounds as well, using Purina Amplify, also Farnam weight builder. Hoping to hear some reviews/feedback/comparisons. Thanks.

homesteadhorses 12-31-2013 05:58 AM

Lol i Just asked this same question....this is what i get for using my phone and not scrolling down all the way too review if anyone posted about this...really wanna know if this product works seems everyone that commented and bought the product never logged back into the site....it was their first and last post. ):
Posted via Mobile Device

ZaneyZanne123 01-05-2014 05:10 AM

ITs a Brand spanking new product by Mana Pro. I havent had the pleasure or the need to buy the product but I will say this....I have NEVER been disappointed in any Mana Pro product. If it gets bad reveiws I will be highly suprised.