What is your dream riding school?
Noting the one thread about a boarding facility that is also in this thread, I would also like people's opinion on their dream riding school from facilities to teachers etc...
To make it easier for all, here are points I would like to bring up that will help you answer and will help me collect the info I would like.
1.)Riding facilities such as arenas and everything to do with them.
3.)Stabling/stabling area and everything to do with them(heating,cooling, size, etc...).
4.)Paddock sizes and amount of them.
6.)Horse availability for people without horses or to bait
7.)Tack room/tack availability.
8.)Anything else you feel I have left out that deserves to be addressed please add here.
Also, look at this as a fun thing. It can be as mediocre or as extravagant as you want it to be, I am just looking for ideas. :)
Thanks a lot for your patience, time and consideration.
1) Daily turnout for the horses
2) Separate and well-fitting tack for each horse. No bits that amateurs shouldn't be using.
3) An indoor arena, of course.
4) Trails, and a teacher who will take you out for hacks (ours wouldn't).
5) Horses available for part-lease.
6) A well-organized business and professional attitude.
Spanish Riding School : Spanische Hofreitschule
Posted via Mobile Device
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:04 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0