My Master List Of English Tack For Sale - Or Trade
I am going to be moving Nelson to a new fascillity and after standing there looking at all the tack I own, there is no way I am going to beable to move it all.
I went through and collected everything I do not use - well, ok - I wont lie..NOT everything, but allot. http://www.horsegroomingsupplies.com...ies/tongue.gif I have more, but I had a hard enough time grabbing this stuff.
Only respond if you are serious. I don't want this thread cluttered with "How much will shipping be to such n such" and then dissapear. I see it all the time in other peoples threads.
All pictures can be seen here:
If you see anything you like and you think the price is too high, just let me know and I am more than willing to negotiate. I know times are tough so who can afford brand new stuff, and who wants to pay brand new prices for used stuff.
Remember, all my tack is used unless specified. http://www.horsegroomingsupplies.com...lies/smile.gifhttp://www.horsegroomingsupplies.com...lies/smile.gif
This is what I have:
1) Size Large, Grey Winter Kerrits Riding Tights. Full Seat - and Tall. Excellant Condition. I just never used them. $30.00
2) Ladies Winter Ariat Riding Boots. Size 9, wide calf. Excellant condition except for the inside of the right boot, the material has worn. Cannot be seen obviously, from the outside. Everything else is fabulous about the boots. $35.00
3) Ladies Tall Rubber Boots. Size 9. $5.00
4) 1 pair of Size 1's - Easy Boot Epics. Excellant Condition. 1 boot has a small hole in the material. Can be seen in the pictures. $50.00
5) Size 48" Black Leather Belly Guard. Brand New! NEVER been used. Got this as an xmas gift, and I don't need it. $50.00
6) 2 5" Single Jointed Bits. 1 Full Cheek without the keepers and the other is a D Ring Rubber Snaffle. $5.00 each
7) Cute black halter, with Hot Pink pattern. Also comes with Hot Pink Lead Rope. Very cute! Just needs to be washed, aside from that it is in great condition $20.00
8) Black Shedrow Chafeless Girth. 50", excellant condition $20.00
9) Black Dressage Bridle with white padding. Full Size, excellant
10) Brown Side Reins with elastic. Very basic, nothing fancy. Adjustable.
11) 3 Square A/P Pads. Take the whole lot for $10.00. Schooling pads only, unless you want to color them to bring them back. Some wear and tear. 1 soft green, 1 white and 1 maroon.
12) Soft Purple with Pink Binding - Suede Square A/P pad. Great condition, just some staining on it. $20.00
13) Baby Pink Square Pad. Very cute! I just don't use pink anymore. Great conditoin, some fraying on front right side. $15.00
14) Horse sized Quarter Sheet. Very cute, the colors are adorable! Plaid pink, blue, purple and white! This one secures under the saddle. Has 2 small holes on right side. $20.00
15) Size Small, Black 1/2 chaps. Well used, but in great condition. $5.00
16) Horse Size, Brown Leather, Pink Rubber Reins. Excellant Condition,
used only a few times. $30.00
DON'T FORGET! I ALSO SELL BEADED BROWBAND WITH OR WITHOUT SWARTZ CRYSTALS! http://www.horsegroomingsupplies.com...es/biggrin.gifhttp://www.horsegroomingsupplies.com...es/biggrin.gifhttp://www.horsegroomingsupplies.com...es/biggrin.gifhttp://www.horsegroomingsupplies.com...es/biggrin.gif
I have more to sell as well. I just need to dig through my tack trunks.
I would be interested in the rubber boots depending on shipping fee
PINK RUBBER REINS - Sale Pending.
U.S Postal Service Parsel Post is about $10.00. For the Rubber Boots.
I have to correct 1 thing, my appologies. The easyboot epics are supposed to be $50.00 each. I forgot to put the "each" on my add. I am sorry!
Just wanted to bump my list back up :) Thanks for looking!
Sorry I can get boots here for almost that price and be sure of the fit (money is tight) :(
Brand new Rubber Riding Boots run the lowest at $30.00.
But that's ok, understandable. Best of luck on finding boots :)
we have a sale going on here for 17.98...hope your sale goes well!
That's a great price. You can't even get regular rubber boots from walmart for less than $30.00
The wal-mart where I am has riding boots for $20 (not to sure of the quality though)
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:59 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0