I knew a girl!
This was a email I got:
I knew a girl that was so stupid that........
1. She called me to get my phone number.
2. She spent 20 minutes looking at the orange juice box because it said 'concentrate.'
3. She put lipstick on her forehead because she wanted to make up her mind.
4. She tried to put M&M's in alphabetical order.
5. She sent me a fax with a stamp on it.
6. She tried to drown a fish.
7. She thought a quarterback was a refund.
8. She got locked in a grocery store and starved to death.
9. She tripped over a cordless phone.
10. She took a ruler to bed to see how long she slept.
11. She asked for a price check at the dollar store.
12. She studied for a blood test.
13. She thought Meow Mix was a CD for cats.
14. When she heard that 90% of all crimes occur around the home, she moved.
15. When she missed the 44 bus, she took the 22 bus twice instead.
16. When she took you to the airport and saw a sign that said 'Airport Left' she turned around and went home.
Along those same lines.....a lady I know was suppose to email me something, she emailed me and said she couldn't find my email address, could I send it to her? LOL LOL!!!!
lol i know someone who would actually try and drown a fish lol
haha, I believe some of those are true.
LOL u forgot a freind of mine who met us on holiday, me stretched out on the beach in my togs and asked if we were on holiday?
Or the same person who ran over her own foot with a pram.
She also wanted to know what a Red Panda was.
Thought G-o-o-s-e spelt gosse and asked what a gosse was.
Or..yeah ok we'll leave that freind and go to her Aunty who thought a polygon was a dead parrot.
That grain silos were the weirdest looking office blocks she'd ever seen.
Went bush walking in stilletos. (Actually that was her sister)
And wondered why trucks went inland instead of along the coastal highways
haha they are so funny, sure you can send it to her Appy Luvr
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:49 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.