The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   New kitty needs a name! (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/new-kitty-needs-name-27573/)

Britt 05-10-2009 09:30 PM

New kitty needs a name!

The kitten is still at my best friends house, he won't be weaned for another two weeks, but then he gets to come home!

He's so cute! He's going to be a fluffy dark grey/black tabby and has a white ring around his eyes and a black nose... He's noisy, though, and meows a lot!

I can't wait to get him home!

He needs a new name, though... currently, he's called' "El'Diablo" but he isn't a devil or anything, he's so sweet...

I need help naming him!!!! (sorry, no pics... lol)

Vidaloco 05-10-2009 10:04 PM

Dark color with white around the eyes...sounds like he will be seen in the dark. How about Ghost or Casper, Ichabod? Like Ichabod Crane from The Legend of Sleepy Hollow. You could call him Ichy :lol:

Britt 05-10-2009 10:20 PM

Lol...

The kitten's sisters are named Moon and Star... his mum is Claudia...

I like odd but cool names... like Lestat (my friends othr cat), Sebastian (my mums old cats name), JoJack (my auntsa old cats name) and Daemi (my cousins old cat's name).

I would say 'Armond', but that's my friends roosters name...

Um...

Yeah... Lol.

sandy2u1 05-11-2009 01:01 AM

How about Peekachoo? My nephew suggested it for my kitty and I thought it was cute :-) Post a pic when ya can?

Deanne 05-11-2009 03:32 AM

I suggest that with your money problems and not being able to afford to feed your horse properly that you"pass" on the "free" kitten that will require food and have to be spayed or neutered and put the money towards the care and well being of your horse that you love so much.

My2Geldings 05-11-2009 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vidaloco (Post 304837)
Dark color with white around the eyes...sounds like he will be seen in the dark. How about Ghost or Casper, Ichabod? Like Ichabod Crane from The Legend of Sleepy Hollow. You could call him Ichy :lol:

Oh my gosh Casper would be an adorable name :shock: I love it! what about Celtic?

TaMMa89 05-11-2009 11:38 AM

I would have suggested Hello Kitty but maybe it wouldn't suit him :lol:.

So I suggest that site: 16927 Cat Names

Britt 05-11-2009 12:59 PM

Lol guys!

I was thinking last night... and right before I went to sleep, I was like... 'Gideon'... 'Eleander'... 'Kadian'...

I dunno, though... I'm still thinking. I'm going to check out that site,TaMMa89.

And Deanne, the kitten wil be mine, yes, but my great grandmother is the one who is going to be paying everthing for him. We recently lost out other cat, DA... and we both want another, so it's not only me who wants the kitty but also my great grandma.