The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Riding Critique (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding-critique/)
-   -   Please only request critique of yourself or your horses! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding-critique/please-only-request-critique-yourself-your-2758/)

Mike_Admin 07-29-2007 07:45 PM

Please only request critique of yourself or your horses!

Please only request critique of yourself or your horses!

kristy 07-29-2007 09:09 PM

I thought members could post pictures of other horses, just not other people?

ox-tuff_rider-xo 02-19-2008 07:37 PM

What if someone asks me to post a picture of them to have critiqued?

brittx6x6 03-15-2008 11:40 AM

my friend wants me to post a video of them to be critiqued can i do that??

horsejumper 07-01-2008 10:41 PM

I think what she means is dont post photos of people to have them critiqued without there consent. Like some random photo off of google. jUst make sure you mention that you have there consent. At least i hope thats what she means.....

hotreddun 10-15-2008 12:04 PM

If we can't have potential purchases critiqued here...is there another section of the forum where we can? This forum is an invaluable source of information that I really want to be able to use before I buy my new horse?

morganshow11 02-07-2009 07:38 AM

yeah, what if there is a horse that you might get and you want to get him/her critiqued?

heartscontent 02-19-2009 06:43 PM

If your buying a horse and the buyer has a video on their website or on the sale site(a link to it whatever) then you could probably use it. If it was privately mailed to you then you may not be able to. Same with photos. If the photo is on their ad you could probably use it since it's out there for the public to see.

Spyder 02-19-2009 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heartscontent (Post 254915)
If your buying a horse and the buyer has a video on their website or on the sale site(a link to it whatever) then you could probably use it. If it was privately mailed to you then you may not be able to. Same with photos. If the photo is on their ad you could probably use it since it's out there for the public to see.

Any photos or videos on any public website can be linked to but CANNOT be taken and posted elsewhere to used for critique or any other use without the owners permission.

shmurmer4 03-29-2010 02:13 PM

Spyder, you're saying we can use only [ url], and not [img]'s, right?

Both are linking, I'm just trying top get the specifics