The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Meet the Community (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/)
-   -   Hello from Beautiful British Columbia! (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/hello-beautiful-british-columbia-27782/)

Magnum 05-14-2009 09:57 AM

Hello from Beautiful British Columbia!

Hi all! I live in North British Columbia and own two horses, Magnum and Brandy. Magnum is a 16.2HH coming four-year-old Clydesdale gelding and Brandy is a 15.2HH 10-year-old Arab/QH cross gelding. Magnum is black with white socks and Brandy is bay. (Pictures of Magnum are under the draft part of this forum!)

Both of my boys are being boarded out right now as I have yet to build my paddock and my barn ... hopefully will be started in the next week or so! I ride both English and Western (Brandy's English and Magnum is Western).

RusticWildFire 05-14-2009 11:05 AM

Welcome to the forum! Nice to meet you :)

Have fun posting! Any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

MIEventer 05-14-2009 11:13 AM

Hello from another British Columbian! I am from the Cariboo Chilcoltin - Quesnel area, now living in the U.S.A.

Glad to meet you! Cannot wait to see you and your Poneh's!

Post piccies of the mountains too eh! I sure do miss seeing them.

NicoleS11 05-14-2009 11:28 AM

Hello! I was born and raised in BC!!! i miss it like crazy! now living in Alberta(sadly)...i was from the interior area. Clearwater...

Magnum 05-14-2009 11:50 AM

RusticWildFire: Thank you!

MIEventer: I actually live in Prince George, so I know exactly where you're talking about! I've posted pictures of my boys in the draft section and the photo one ... I miss the North Shore mountains actually, I used to live in Surrey...

NicoleS11: Clearwater, eh? I think I drove through that getting up here to PG ...

Nice to know there are other B.C. people on here!

Jubilee Rose 05-15-2009 02:49 PM

Welcome! It's nice to meet you. If you have questions, feel free to ask! :D