The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Movies, Music, and TV (http://www.horseforum.com/movies-music-tv/)
-   -   The Neighbors starts 2nd season this Friday! (http://www.horseforum.com/movies-music-tv/neighbors-starts-2nd-season-friday-278146/)

Corporal 09-17-2013 05:36 PM

The Neighbors starts 2nd season this Friday!

They are moved from Wednesday at 9:30 PM (EDT), (8:30 PM CDT) to Friday, same time.
This is the one show I don't wanna miss.
If you haven't seen it, it is the same type of humor as in Marx Brothers films.

EdmontonHorseGal 09-17-2013 05:38 PM

i love this show. seen every episode. it is hilarious!

Corporal 09-17-2013 05:46 PM

teaser...

Watch The Neighbors | ABC TV Show - ABC.com
EPISODE I
In 2001, the Zabvronians arrived on Earth and bought up every home in the Hidden Hills community. Ten years later, one of the Zabvronian couples moves back home because there’s been no word from the leaders of their planet.

Marty Weaver has moved his family from Bayonne, New Jersey -- without anyone's input. They meet the decidedly odd neighbors and begin to acquaint themselves with one another.
Memorable Quotes:

Marty: “You said, and I'm quoting here, ‘Marty, it would be nice if every once in a while you took some initiative and surprised me.’”
Debbie: “I meant flowers, Marty. I meant a new crockpot. I did not mean for you to put a down payment on a townhouse and move the entire family without consulting me.”
Marty: “Why, is there something wrong with our crockpot?”

Debbie: “Max, maybe you [and Dick] can be friends.”
Dick: “Grant me the honor and I will remain loyal to you always.”
Max: “Do you have a PlayStation?”
Dick: “No.”
Max: “Not interested.”

Debbie: “So, we’re just living amidst a cult of golf-cart driving pie-makers with the names of professional athletes.”

Jackie: “We receive nourishment through our eyes and minds rather than through our mouths.”
Marty: “I heard about this. I think it’s European.”

Max: “My sister is such a dork.”
Dick: “She seems to admire you greatly.”
Max: “She’s a dork, dude.”
Dick: “Oh, okay.”