The Horse Forum (http://www.horseforum.com/forumindex.php)
- Tack and Equipment Classifieds (/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
- - Sport Medicine Boots For Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/sport-medicine-boots-sale-27823/)
Sport Medicine Boots For Sale
Since I only use 1 full pair of these boots - my black set, I never really use any of these other boots as much as they should be used.
I could also use the $$ to pay off Vet Bills.
1) 1 Pair of White. Size 200's. No rips, no tears. Just dirty. Excellant Condition $20.00
2) 2 Pairs of Navy Blue. 3 200's, 1 100. Front and Backs. I put the 100 on the front. 1 boot has a strap ripped, but very functional. Fabulous Condition.
Little mixed/matched. I think someone swapped out my 1 100 boot that is to go with the other 100 boot, with a 200.....when I was at the barn I was a working student for.
I never noticed I had a 200 swapped for the 100 that was origionally in this set.......makes me quite pissy as a matter of fact....to think someone would have the audacity to do that :evil: The set was 2 100's and 2 200's. 100's go on the front, the 200's go on the back.
$40.00 for all 4.
3) 2 Pairs of Burgundy Boots. 1 pair of Professional Choice, 100's. 1 pair of Legacy Hind's, Mediums. Excellant Condition. $50.00 for all 4.
4) 2 pairs of Professional Choice Elite's - Red. They are the Front's and The Backs. Mediums. 1 Boot has a rip in it from a wire that my horses leg found out on a trail ride. Without the boot on, his leg would of been ripped open - so thank goodness for the boots! Other than that, they are in excellant condition.
$40.00 for all 4.
Bumping these back up :)
You have ferrets too huh? I have one left, his name is Toad. I've had him since he was three weeks old and he's seven and a half years old.
It's ferret. With an E. ;)
I am interested in the red boots. The rip in the red ones won't compromise their usage?
I have a 15.1 ish 15.2ish or so horse about 1011 pounds. Do you think the mediums would fit him?
Does the 40 include shipping?
Your Ferret is adorable!
The rip will not effect usage and they should work for sizing. If you want to make sure you can google sizing of Professional Choice Sport Medicine Boots.
I'd be interested in the Navy Blue set.
My Mare wears a Medium size boot on the fronts, and a Large on the back.
Would these all fit her? I have put Larges on the fronts as well, it will work.
If anything I'd be able to sew it up so it doesn't spread right?
It looks like the medium will fit my horse. Should I PM you? Does the 40 include shipping? What methods of payment do you accept?
Sorry Rissa, someone has claimed the SMB Elites on another forum - right quick actually. I do appologize.
NoFear, here is the sizing chart:
Professional's Choice Sport Medicine Boots II
That's my luck. Oh well.
How about the burgundy? Has someone claimed them else where?
Does your price include shipping? If not, can you let us know how much you'll be asking for shipping? I would buy those. If you'd just tell me what method of payment you'd prefer and how much your shipping is. I'd have already sent money for the red ones this afternoon. ;)
The Burgundy Boots are still available. And the $40.00 does not include shipping. It is approximately $10.00 for shipping.
I take Money Orders, or Personal Cheques. I don't do paypal.
Thanks Rissa :)
Well! PM me your address.
I will take the burgundy ones. It's too late in my town to send anything via post office. It will go out Monday though.
Thank you. :D
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:15 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.