The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Breeding (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-breeding/)
-   -   Name Suggestions (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-breeding/name-suggestions-27869/)

mybabysewanka 05-15-2009 10:27 PM

Name Suggestions

Okay as I am sure some of you have read my recent threads about my mare being pregnant...Well... She is getting closer to her "due date" and with that well I will be needing a name I have come up with some, but I have read other name threads and some of you guys get pretty creative which I like, and I am having name debates mainly with myself..lol.. I will give a list of what I have and if you guys would like to add to it that would be wonderful!!!!! I would like a list of boy and girl names I have a bigger list of boy names so far then I do girl names, and the last time she foaled I had more girl names then boy names and she had a filly so I suppose she is going to have a colt this time, but im not going to jinx it...lol... Okay So do bear in mind this will be a FriesianXPaint, I have a 75% chance of having color although I am hoping it comes out with minimal white silly I know for cross breeding a paint to the friesian most ppl want color..lol... So here is a list of the names that I already have... Again I'm interested to see what you all can come up with because I am terrible at coming up with names...lol... And all names will be taken into consideration and none will be shuned I will write every single name idea down that gets posted on here :D8)

Boy:
Cisco
Ivan
Cobra
Harley
Rebel Fury...

Girl:
Eclipse
Raven..

boxer 05-15-2009 11:09 PM

The horse I am going to look at next week has the name Gerald. I really like it for some reason.

mybabysewanka 05-15-2009 11:37 PM

hmm interesting name noted.. thank you.

reining girl 05-16-2009 12:40 AM

umm lets see:
BOY: GIRLS:
acer cadence
areo cocoa
aidan kalua
bacardi(lol)
bueno
malikhi
raj
remington
rojo (pronounced roho)

reining girl 05-16-2009 12:47 AM

GIRLS:
nadia
niki
sage
satin
savanna
jinx(??)
hussy (lol jk)

mybabysewanka 05-16-2009 11:45 AM

ha ha the last name is the one we call my 2 mares when they come in heat..

Shawneen 05-16-2009 12:59 PM

I feel silly asking this - are you just looking for barn names? Or do you need names to register him/her with???

mybabysewanka 05-16-2009 02:29 PM

well both kinda i like to register my horses with names I will also use in the barn like.. our geldings registered name is Dominos Sweetheart a.k.a. Domino, and Sewanka is just Sewanka that is her registered name and that's what we call her, her last baby 4 years ago's registered name was Sewanka's Natane and we just called her Natane... So I like to register them with a name im gunna use too....

Spyder 05-16-2009 04:24 PM

Boy or Girl

Lucky Shot
Hold that Thought

Girl

Silk n' Lace

kickshaw 05-20-2009 03:15 PM

Filly:
Kiowa
Harlequin Dancer
Mandolin Mae

Colt:
Pippen

...brain is at a loss...will add more as they come to me!