The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Riding Critique (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding-critique/)
-   -   Guess his breed! Conformation critique please! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding-critique/guess-his-breed-conformation-critique-please-27992/)

starlinestables 05-18-2009 07:05 AM

Guess his breed! Conformation critique please!

3 Attachment(s)
This is "Bentley"..... tell me what you think!

Olycowgirl 05-18-2009 09:37 AM

Very pretty! looks like he's build great to. Is he a TB or Appendix QH?

Twilight Arabians 05-18-2009 01:05 PM

i'm going to say Warmblood or Oldenburg.

speedy da fish 05-18-2009 01:34 PM

Oldenburg i think from head and back leg shape

reining girl 05-18-2009 02:35 PM

goregous boy!! im going to say, oldenburg or appendix

IrishRider 05-18-2009 04:58 PM

I say Holsteiner.

starlinestables 05-18-2009 05:49 PM

He is............ Drum roll please!

He is a 5 year old QUARTER HORSE. Can you believe it? He is registered AQHA and not as an appendix but I believe he has TB a few lines back. He is by Last Detail (HUS Champion) and he is For Sale.

He was shown as a yearling in halter and showmanship I believe and did very well. He hasn't shown under saddle yet but rides well. He hasn't been worked with very much in the last 6 months because his owners have been short on time and is now back in training with me. I do dressage and h/j but not QH so this should be interesting. I don't know if he has auto changes we havn't gotten that far yet.

How much should I list him for?

Trissacar 05-18-2009 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starlinestables (Post 309430)
He is............ Drum roll please!

He is a 5 year old QUARTER HORSE. Can you believe it? He is registered AQHA and not as an appendix but I believe he has TB a few lines back. He is by Last Detail (HUS Champion) and he is For Sale.

He was shown as a yearling in halter and showmanship I believe and did very well. He hasn't shown under saddle yet but rides well. He hasn't been worked with very much in the last 6 months because his owners have been short on time and is now back in training with me. I do dressage and h/j but not QH so this should be interesting. I don't know if he has auto changes we havn't gotten that far yet.

How much should I list him for?

Wow he does not look like a QH at all! BTW hes gorgeous!

Chuckface 05-19-2009 03:34 AM

HE IS STUNNING! lovely long legs. what abeautiful horse you have.

Fire Eyes 05-19-2009 06:02 AM

Wow. Good looking boy you've got there! I would have guessed the same as Twilight Arabians.