The Horse Forum banner

Noel meets Mr Ball

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  jwhisperj 
#1 ·
Some of you may of read the post about our current SPCA foster. Hubby and I own a horse transport company and do most of the local SPCA horse seizures. Last December the SPCA had gone to a farm to collect a bunch of dogs that had been left after the owners packed up and moved. When they got there they heard a noise in a boarded up barn. Long story short, a pony had been boarded up in the barn for an undetermined length of time, possibly 4-6 months as the boards were covered in blackberry bushes.

Anyways, Hubby and I have been working with him the last few months. He was scared of EVERYTHING, it's like he's a 3 year old foal. He's a quick learner and is coming along.

On Sunday while grocery shopping I came across a fair sized bouncy ball.......sorry the pictures are so dark, the arena isn't lite well.

Noel meets Mr Ball. He looks terrified, NOT, this would of put him over the edge a month ago.

Follow the bouncing ball:

Under the belly:

Off the shoulder:

This was the biggest reaction, he's getting to be quite boring.....LOL

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.