The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   Professionals Choice SMX Air Ride Charmayne James Saddle Pad (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/professionals-choice-smx-air-ride-charmayne-28082/)

Colorado Dobes 05-19-2009 08:09 PM

Professionals Choice SMX Air Ride Charmayne James Saddle Pad

Like the one at the top of the page on the link below:
Charmayne's Store

Magenta in color. Very lightly used. I just bought two 5-Star pads and do not need this one. I'll provide pictures if you're interested.

$50

LeahKathleen 05-19-2009 08:13 PM

Is it square or round skirted? I can't tell from the picture, sorry.

I have the round skirted one, but mine apparently got dropped in a puddle of oil or something... when I wasn't at the barn... >.<

Colorado Dobes 05-19-2009 08:15 PM

I think these only come in one shape and they fit both square and round skirts? My saddles are square skirts and it does fine with them. It does have a rounded corner though. Want me to take a picture of it under one of my saddles so you can see?

LeahKathleen 05-19-2009 08:18 PM

Ah - I'm betting it's the square one. The ad says you can get either square or round, and I actually have the rounded one.

A picture would be great though. My saddle has quite a rounded skirt - square pads look strange with it, lol.

Thanks!

Colorado Dobes 05-19-2009 08:24 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Here, I hope these help.

Attachment 7085

Attachment 7086

Attachment 7087

LeahKathleen 05-19-2009 08:28 PM

I actually think it's the round skirted one. Hm.

I'll have to check the funds in my account - but I am very interested.

I'm not going to ask you to hold it for me, since I am unsure that I'll be able to purchase it, but if I have enough, and it's still available, I am quite interested. :]

Colorado Dobes 05-19-2009 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeahKathleen (Post 310217)
I actually think it's the round skirted one. Hm.

I'll have to check the funds in my account - but I am very interested.

I'm not going to ask you to hold it for me, since I am unsure that I'll be able to purchase it, but if I have enough, and it's still available, I am quite interested. :]

Ok cool. :) Feel free to email me because sometimes I don't get on here for a few days at a time: cbass0816@yahoo.com

LeahKathleen 05-19-2009 08:34 PM

Ok awesome. Here is in the next few weeks I should be getting paid a substantial amount, so I'll be more likely to purchase it then if it is still available. If you sell if before hand, no worries.

But I'll see how much extra have to spend on horse things. :]

Colorado Dobes 05-19-2009 08:49 PM

No problem. I'd also be willing to trade for SMBs in black or burgundy - size medium.

LeahKathleen 05-19-2009 08:59 PM

:[ I don't have any except Daisy's hot pink pair. Sorry.

But $50 is a perfectly reasonable price to ask for that pad in that condition. I remember when I saved up to buy mine new. :]

And then I almost murdered anyone I could reach the day I found it with an oil stain on it... o.0

I will stay in touch and let you know. Shipping shouldn't be too bad, right?