The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Pictures (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/)
-   -   Sleepy Boy (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/sleepy-boy-28124/)

MN Tigerstripes 05-20-2009 02:06 PM

Sleepy Boy

7 Attachment(s)
This was last Thursday. I came home and my dearling was sleeping in the pasture. He was so cute I had to take pics. Of course Flame couldn't be left out! :D Notice the swath of grazed grass by his mouth... talk about lazy!

Jillyann 05-20-2009 03:49 PM

awhh! that last picture is wayy to cute! looks like your barn is beautiful!!!! and your horse!

mls 05-20-2009 04:40 PM

Not lazy! Just trying to find a spot out of this darn wind!

MN Tigerstripes 05-21-2009 08:18 AM

Thanks Jillyann I wish I had someone else to take the pics so I could've snuggled up with him. He wasn't moving for anything.

Mls- Yeah, I'm getting pretty tired of the wind. It makes it a pain to ride and work with the horses. I trimmed hooves the other day and it was a production. Took about 2x as long as it usually does. Oh well, plenty of training opportunities right? lol Its even hard to ride the bike!

twogeldings 05-21-2009 09:24 AM

D'awww!

I went out to move my gelding Sam from the pasture to the paddock for the night once. He was already bedded down and ready to sleep xD It took forever to get him up, he was just to comfty to be bothered to to walk 20 feet to the paddock :D

mls 05-21-2009 10:54 AM

Now that all of the blossoms are blown off the apple tree before we got the baby photos, the wind is gone.

MN Tigerstripes 05-21-2009 12:02 PM

LOL, yeah thats MN for you right? Now if we could get some rain... not too much but enough to keep things growing. Do you know when the first Friday team sorting is at Out West? I'd like to go if I can figure out my internship hours. My friend & her boss worked out a schedule so they can pick me & Soda up (as long as I can get off of work on time).

mls 05-21-2009 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MN Tigerstripes (Post 311475)
LOL, yeah thats MN for you right? Now if we could get some rain... not too much but enough to keep things growing. Do you know when the first Friday team sorting is at Out West? I'd like to go if I can figure out my internship hours. My friend & her boss worked out a schedule so they can pick me & Soda up (as long as I can get off of work on time).

Open practice starts 06/05/09

AussieDaisyGirl 05-21-2009 05:04 PM

Gorgeous horses!

MN Tigerstripes 05-21-2009 06:25 PM

twogeldings- Soda didn't want to get up either (I was bringing him to a friends to bathe). It was a pretty funny, you could just see him thinking "but, mom I'm comfy!"

Thanks AussieDaisyGirl!