The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Stories and Poems (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-stories-poems/)
-   -   Wanted: Story Editor (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-stories-poems/wanted-story-editor-282321/)

ChingazMyBoy 09-24-2013 04:20 AM

Wanted: Story Editor

Hey guys :)

I decided as a way to grieve/remember him - I'm writing a 'book' of Chinga's life time. If anyone particularly enjoys editing or grammar. I'd love for them to read it and suggest changes, along with fixing my mistakes when I get tired and start writing like a pre-schooler. As incentive, I'm unsure if I will post the story on the forum, therefore, it would mean you're the only person on here that gets to read it ;)

Maddie x
Posted via Mobile Device

xJumperx 09-24-2013 08:54 PM

I would absaloutely adore the opportunity to provide you such a wonderful service to remember your lovely late boy <3 I would be more than happy to provide you with any contact information you'd like to have so that I could have the wonderful opportunity to edit your writing :) I believe email would be the easiest way, that way we can attach Word documents and edit them there, where I can give suggestions and place notes instead of actually messing with your work. PM me when and if you like :)

ChingazMyBoy 09-24-2013 09:00 PM

Do you have Facebook? :) That is a way to attach word documents but also provides a way to easily chat about it. Thank you! x
Posted via Mobile Device

xJumperx 09-24-2013 10:33 PM

Yup! That can work very easily as well! Send me a Message on there saying it's you, and we can go from there! Excited to read everything you've got asap! :) I'll PM you my Facebook name.
Posted via Mobile Device

Chokolate 09-25-2013 05:55 PM

I'm not sure if you want another person (and I don't have facebook) but I'd be happy to edit your story also :D

ChingazMyBoy 09-25-2013 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chokolate (Post 3725890)
I'm not sure if you want another person (and I don't have facebook) but I'd be happy to edit your story also :D

Sure :) I can send it to you after Jumper is done and you can have the final read and suggest any changes? :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Chokolate 09-25-2013 06:13 PM

Sure thing, and thanks! I know this is special to you :)