The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Movies, Music, and TV (http://www.horseforum.com/movies-music-tv/)
-   -   Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Squee! (http://www.horseforum.com/movies-music-tv/agents-s-h-i-e-l-283026/)

smrobs 09-25-2013 11:16 AM

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Squee!

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (TV Series 2013

Watch TV. Watch Movies. | Online | Free | Hulu

Okay, absolutely love this show already. Coulson is freaking hilarious!!

Fort fireman 09-25-2013 01:50 PM

I saw bits and peices last night. Not enough to make a judgement. I do want to like the show though. :-)

Speed Racer 09-25-2013 01:53 PM

Joss Whedon is in charge of directing/production, they brought back Phil Coulson (squeee!!!!), and Marvel is throwing tons of money at it. I'd be very, very surprised if it flopped.

Haven't watched it yet, but DVR'd it last night so will watch it tonight. Hate commercials, so I rarely watch anything 'live' anymore.

aubie 09-25-2013 06:09 PM

Missed it last nigh because it was on at same time as NCIS, but plan to watch on demand either before or after Criminal Minds.

Roperchick 09-25-2013 06:49 PM

Shhhhhh its not on Amazon yet I can't watch it! Jkjk omg so excited to see it though

smrobs 09-26-2013 12:11 AM

Um, you can watch it free on Hulu right now.

I can't tell you how many times Coulson had me rolling. He's got that sort of dry sense of humor where you can't really be sure if he's intending to make a joke or not but what he says is utterly hilarious.

Roperchick 09-26-2013 12:13 AM

*le sigh* hulu+castle=bad stuff haha hulu doesn't like me but amazon just got it woot wooooot

Speed Racer 09-26-2013 09:45 AM

That first episode was, quite simply, AMAZING!

Loved
having Coulson back and seeing some familiar faces, and the new team members, especially Fitz and Simmons, are great. I love me some techie nerds! And how about all the machinery? That 'bus' was to die for, and Lola's cool as all get out.

Tahiti, it's a magical place. LOL!

Pretty obvious Marvel's expecting this to be a big hit, considering the amount of money they spent on CGI and gadgets. Looks more like a feature film than a weekly series. DC Comics better get their butts in gear; Marvel has just set the gold standard.

loveduffy 09-26-2013 09:48 AM

So far I like this show very funny

Speed Racer 09-26-2013 09:57 AM

Love, have you seen any of the Marvel movies? They're all hilarious, while dealing with serious subject matter. Tony Stark (RDJ) generally has the best lines in every movie. I expected the same from the series, and it didn't disappoint.