The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   College Football Oughta Be Against The Law (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/college-football-oughta-against-law-284809/)

Dreamcatcher Arabians 09-28-2013 03:26 PM

College Football Oughta Be Against The Law

Especially when your team is playing like mine is today! :twisted::evil:

amberly 09-28-2013 03:27 PM

Who is your team?

CLaPorte432 09-28-2013 04:20 PM

893 Attachment(s)
That's why you pick winning teams to root for! *Psttt....* Ohio State. :-D
Posted via Mobile Device

Darrin 09-28-2013 04:35 PM

/sigh My team (Oregon State Beavers) wont have a national title shot so long as we keep our head coach. He's a good guy, gets winning seasons, good players but always gets off to a slow start and drops a couple games.

On the other hand the Oregon Ducks are just down the road a bit and they are a great national team. To bad I don't like them much.

aubie 09-28-2013 04:51 PM

We are off this weekend, still flipping and watching, but big races today. Jockey Gold Cup at Belmont.

Dreamcatcher Arabians 09-28-2013 04:53 PM

OK State Cowboys......gaaaaaaaaaaah!!! They shoulda called off sick today!

Darrin 09-28-2013 04:55 PM

Forgot to mention that sometime in the next month I'll be moving smack in the middle of Duck city. I wont be able to proudly show off my Beaver roots without chancing having my rig, house, body and likely all three violated by those wearing green and yellow.

Dreamcatcher Arabians 09-28-2013 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darrin (Post 3748025)
Forgot to mention that sometime in the next month I'll be moving smack in the middle of Duck city. I wont be able to proudly show off my Beaver roots without chancing having my rig, house, body and likely all three violated by those wearing green and yellow.

HAH!!! Take a chance, live dangerously! I used to commute back and forth to Dallas/Ft Worth area and on Fridays, which are traditional days to wear ornage and black in Stillwater, I would wear my orange, Good, Bad and Ugly T-shirt. Good was OSU, Bad was OU and Ugly was the Longhorns. Omigod did I ever get some LOOKS down in DFW! 'Course when I drove my OSU Orange Dodge 2500 4X4, with the Pistol Pete front License plate, I got some hard looks too.....

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b5...psca3b9f63.jpg

Yes, that is an OSU bandana in the Driver's window.

aubie 09-28-2013 05:15 PM

Major respect for your fanage Dreamcatcher.

Dreamcatcher Arabians 09-28-2013 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aubie (Post 3748137)
Major respect for your fanage Dreamcatcher.

LOL! We BLEED orange here in Stillwater. Seriously, on game day all you can see for miles on the freeways and highways is cars with OSU flags flying in the breeze. Everyone wears their OSU shirts on Fridays, and everybody has their American flag and then their OSU flags in the front yard. It's pretty rabid around here. :D