Well the original owner of Zeke (Kimberly) has decided to sell him. Which I told you I keep him at my place, well this Thursday she is coming to get him. Because she wants him to be viewed at her place, the reason I kept him at my place is. Well 1. So I don't drive to go see him and 2. So I don't have to pay for board AND leasing. Now if I want to continue to lease I have to pay board to, and that’s until he's sold. So I have an option to keep leasing until he's sold, buy him, or drop the lease all together. I'm not sure what to do :cry:, I love Zeke, but something tells me he's not the horse I 'really' want to buy. I looked at a few others but haven't got to much interest in anything yet. But she wants $400 for leasing and $500 for board. He jumps 4'6, shows 4'0-4'3 and has great manners. Good looking gelding, registered with the Jockey Club, bay coloring etc. He is really great but, I just don't know, she wants $9,600 for him. Which I guess isn't bad since he's young, show exp, clean build and has all his training. My friend said I could buy him and later on buy another.
Every one says he's not a horse to pass by, he's so talented and exp. Not to mention all his training and he's got great manners, very people friendly, and I’ve been around him long enough to know his faults. But I’ve been considering, working with a jumper in mid/good age. About 4-6yrs.old and work on he/she to get to a certain jumping point. Then i always have the option to sell or keep and show. I just don't know what to do, how can i decide? :(
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:35 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0