The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Pictures (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/)
-   -   Family photos! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/family-photos-28769/)

Hoofprints in the Sand 05-31-2009 05:39 PM

Family photos!
 
For my mom's birthday, I wanted to get my whole "family" together for a photo shoot and give her a framed photo (which consists of my husband, my horse, and our two dogs since we don't have any children yet!) :-) She LOVES my horse Sandie and she's a sucker for our two dogs, Bailey and Kemper, as well so I just know she'll love one of these.

Just thought I'd share since they ended up turning out so cute! Of course, the entire time we were doing the shoot, Sandie was only concerned with the yummy green grass under her feet lol! :lol:

Enjoy!

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...2_251242_n.jpg

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...3_713957_n.jpg

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._7827656_n.jpg

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._3498280_n.jpg

She was suddenly interested in the fuzzy little creature that was down around her feet! :-) I think she gave Bailey a heart attack haha!!
http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._3255934_n.jpg

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...1_533858_n.jpg



saint3meg3rlfc 05-31-2009 05:51 PM

Aww how cute :) What a thoughtful present

JumpingJellyBean 05-31-2009 05:58 PM

very cute.

ivorygold1195 05-31-2009 06:28 PM

AW!!!! These are really cool!!!

Pinto Pony 05-31-2009 06:35 PM

I love the first pic, too bad about the power lines. Maybe photoshop them out hehe. The third is really sweet too :) Sandie is so gorgerous!

free_sprtd 05-31-2009 07:04 PM

oh boy those are so freakin cute!!

Hoofprints in the Sand 05-31-2009 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pinto Pony (Post 318313)
I love the first pic, too bad about the power lines. Maybe photoshop them out hehe. The third is really sweet too :) Sandie is so gorgerous!

Yeah the third is actually the one I ended up framing today and giving to my mom :-)

MIEventer 05-31-2009 09:44 PM

Those are great pictures!

You do your hair up just how I do mine. My hair length is past my Mini Me's, and I work not only as a Dog Groomer but a Waitress and I always have to have my hair up and out of my face - so I do exactly as yours is. lol!

I love your Greyhound! Hubby and I were just at PetSmart and they had a Greyhound rescue going on. Very elegant and royal dogs! Beautiful!

My favorite picture is of you and Sandie's heads together.

Hoofprints in the Sand 05-31-2009 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIEventer (Post 318432)
Those are great pictures!

You do your hair up just how I do mine. My hair length is past my Mini Me's, and I work not only as a Dog Groomer but a Waitress and I always have to have my hair up and out of my face - so I do exactly as yours is. lol!

Haha yeah that was my "I just got done with a 2-hour lesson (the one that I did the bounce in actually lol) and my hair's all nasty and sweaty so I'm just putting it up darnit!" look ;-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIEventer (Post 318432)
I love your Greyhound! Hubby and I were just at PetSmart and they had a Greyhound rescue going on. Very elegant and royal dogs! Beautiful!

Thanks! He's actually a Whippet believe it or not :-) Close relative to the Greyhound but smaller...he's only 30 lbs, and he's 5 so he's full grown. We got both of our dogs at the same time, when they were puppies, so they've both grown up with us. They are both SUCH good dogs, and it was SO fun to see them with Sandie, they were all so intrigued with each other! And of course then as soon as we got to the grass all she cared about was grazing lol :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIEventer (Post 318432)
My favorite picture is of you and Sandie's heads together.

One of my personal faves also!! She's just so darn cute I couldn't help myself!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0