The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   FS : 2 Saddles, 1 Bareback Pad, etc (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/fs-2-saddles-1-bareback-pad-28929/)

MovingOn 06-03-2009 09:34 AM

FS : 2 Saddles, 1 Bareback Pad, etc

I did some cleaning out and have some things for sale! Prices are negotiable, but don't include shipping.

Wintec All Purpose Saddle- 16" Used, but in good useable condition. I used it for trailriding and it is soo comfy...til my butt grew... - $90

Close Contact Leather Saddle- 17" Used. In great condition. No brand name. - $100

Black Cowboy Boots- Size 10M. Mens. JAMA cowboy boots. Christmas present, never worn because they didn't fit. All Leather. Still has the original tag on them. $25

Black Dressage Girth- 32" from buckle tip to buckle tip. Used. $15

Bareback Pad- Used. I loved it, but bareback makes my hip hurt. :(. $25

5 1/2" Waterford bit, Loose ring. Used one time. $25

Photos to come! I'm on a slow computer today.

Rissa 06-03-2009 07:22 PM

Interested in seeing the bareback pad! If you got a picture please post it.

darkwillow 06-03-2009 07:39 PM

I'm interested in the close contact saddle. How old is it? What kind of condition? And where do you live?
Also I may be interested in the Wintec, but I need to know what 'good usable condition' means.

MovingOn 06-04-2009 06:07 PM

Hey guys,

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I'm visiting my Mom, where my stuff was in storage, and I didn't realize how slow her computer is. I can't get photos to load on photobucket, but I can email them. I'll PM both of you.

Good useable condition means that it is perfect for lessons, trailriding, etc. It isn't a show saddle. I don't know how old the Close Contact saddle is, it is an older one.

P.S. I will upload photos on photobucket on Monday, when I get back home. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Gillian 06-04-2009 07:09 PM

I'm interested in seeing a picture of the bareback pad as well if you don't mind.
Although Rissa was here first so if she wants it than that's cool.
She can have first dibs. :]

darkwillow 06-04-2009 09:18 PM

cool, let me know when those photos go up!! Is the close contact saddle leather?? Would it need any repair or is it right?

MovingOn 06-04-2009 10:00 PM

The Close Contact is leather. It won't need any repairs. The billets and all are in great shape.

MovingOn 06-05-2009 02:39 PM

7 Attachment(s)
Photos of the saddles: The black is the all purpose, the brown is the Close Contact. Also a pic of the Waterford bit and the cowboy boots. Hopefully, they are attached...

I can't wait to get home to my own computer.

Also, adding to the list:

Black Show Slinky. Full face. Size Medium. $15 Adding pic in a little. Lol.

I may be interested in trading(any of the items except for the bareback pad and saddles) for a pair of paddock boots, womens, size 9 1/2 or 10.

MovingOn 06-05-2009 02:41 PM

Photos of the saddles: The black is the all purpose, the brown is the Close Contact. Also a pic of the Waterford bit and the cowboy boots. Hopefully, they are attached...

I can't wait to get home to my own computer.

Also, adding to the list:

Black Show Slinky. Full face. Size Medium. $15 Adding pic in a little. Lol.

I may be interested in trading(any of the items except for the bareback pad and saddles) for a pair of paddock boots, womens, size 9 1/2 or 10.

Let me know if the pictures aren't attached.