The Horse Forum (http://www.horseforum.com/forumindex.php)
- Horse Talk (/horse-talk/)
- - Top 10 exercises to become a better equestrian (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/top-10-exercises-become-better-equestrian-28971/)
Top 10 exercises to become a better equestrian
10. Drop a heavy steel object on your foot. Don't pick it up right away. Shout, "Get off, Stupid, GET OFF!"
9. Leap out of a moving vehicle and practice "relaxing into the fall." Roll lithely into a ball and spring to your feet.
8. Learn to grab your checkbook out of your purse and write out a $200 check without even looking down.
7. Jog long distances carrying a halter and a carrot. Go ahead and tell the neighbors what you are doing - they might as well know now.
6. Affix a pair of reins to a moving freight train and practice pulling to a halt. Smile as if you are having fun.
5. Hone your fibbing skills: "See hon, moving hay bales is FUN!" and "No, really, I'm glad your lucky performance and multimillion dollar horse won the blue ribbon. I am just thankful that my hard work and actual ability won me second place."
4. Practice dialing your chiropractor's number with both arms paralyzed to the shoulder and one foot anchoring the lead rope of a frisky horse.
3. Borrow the US Army's slogan: Be All That You Can Be -- bitten, thrown, kicked, slimed, trampled, frozen...
2. Lie face down in a puddle of mud in your most expensive riding clothes and repeat to yourself, "This is a learning experience, this is a learning experience, this is ..."
1. THE NUMBER ONE EXERCISE TO BECOME A BETTER EQUESTRIAN: Marry money.
Bad, bad, bad Spyder.:shock:
haha...nice. i liked it.
I got a PM with these on Facebook today...
I love #5. Exemplifies eventing to the letter.
Thanks for posting them!
I JUST read this! Awesome!
muahahaha made me crack up laughing a little lol
Number 9 just laid me out laughing! Can't you just visualize it, and to be truthful, hmmmmmm could be quite an effective exercise! :lol:
I loved all of them! So entertaining. Thanks Spyder for posting.
hehe thanks for posting. my horse is always stepping on my foot and i swear he does it on purpose just to see me hop around in pain =P
You know, I always said I needed to date/marry rich.
... I just didn't know it would be his first name.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:56 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.