The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Cars and Trucks (http://www.horseforum.com/cars-trucks/)
-   -   My new Truck (http://www.horseforum.com/cars-trucks/my-new-truck-29020/)

My2Geldings 06-04-2009 11:11 PM

My new Truck
 
Yep, I got myself a new truck. It's a 2009 fully loaded Ford Escape. Gorgeous SUV. Will post more photos when I pick it up next week :)

http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/p...to21-24-39.jpg

http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/p...gs/photo_2.jpg

Cayuse 06-04-2009 11:14 PM

NICE! This is what we need, a post your rig thread!!!

NorthernMama 06-05-2009 08:07 AM

Very pretty -- have fun keeping it clean though! I'll never go back to black again.

My2Geldings 06-05-2009 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by northernmama (Post 321454)
Very pretty -- have fun keeping it clean though! I'll never go back to black again.

You are right on that one, but I have to admit, all my vehicles have always been black :lol:

NorthernMama 06-05-2009 10:48 AM

I think you have a hang-up with black :) But a friend of mine from years ago has you beat -- she even got married in black!

NicoleS11 06-05-2009 10:54 AM

good choice on the excape. I bought a brand new one last july. Its perfect! Its really good on gas which is always a bonus and its still a little suv so its great for around the farm and stuff...good choice!...(coming from a girl who grew up around a ford dealership) haha

Sixxofdiamonds 06-06-2009 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by northernmama (Post 321512)
I think you have a hang-up with black :) But a friend of mine from years ago has you beat -- she even got married in black!


This made me laugh! I got married in black, too! :D

My2Geldings 06-10-2009 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NicoleS11 (Post 321518)
good choice on the excape. I bought a brand new one last july. Its perfect! Its really good on gas which is always a bonus and its still a little suv so its great for around the farm and stuff...good choice!...(coming from a girl who grew up around a ford dealership) haha

and that's exactly it. I won't lie, Il ike my Fords :-) and as you know, we don't have the best roads during the winter which is the reason I got it. Picking it up tomorrow after work :D

WSArabians 06-10-2009 07:33 PM

Congrats on your purchase! :D

rambuck 06-26-2009 11:33 AM

When my F250 went to be fixed after someone decided to drive through my driver door, we got a rental Escape. It wasn't much. An XLT with a couple creature comforts. I was HIGHLY impressed. It impressed my grandpa so much, he went and bought a used 2006 Mercury Mariner. I loved it. I was surprised at what all can be fit into those tiny things.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0