Horse Lit Quiz
I hope that this is the correct category, but I thought it might be fun to do a short quiz on horses in literature. I apologize in advance for the amount of fantasy lit, I'm a bit of a nut, ha ha. :lol: I'll post the answers in a couple of days.
1) What is the name of the cabby's horse in C.S. Lewis' The Magicians Nephew who becomes a flying horse?
2) What are the names of the horses given to Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli by the Riders of Rohan in J.R.R. Tolkien's The Two Towers?
3) What is the name of Brom's white horse in Christopher Paolini's Eragon?
4) What breed is Captain Navarre's warhorse in Ladyhawke? (Yes, not exactly literature, but worth a watch :wink:)
5) What is the name of the pony purchased by the Hobbits in the village of Bree in J.R.R. Tolkien's The Fellowship of the Ring?
6) What is the name of the horse in C.S. Lewis' The Horse and his Boy? Super Kudos for the full name!
7) And, for the other fantasy buffs, What is the name of Allanon's horse in Terry Brooks' The Elfstones of Shannara?
8) What kind of equid does Artemis Fowl escape on in Eoin Colfer's Artemis Fowl and the Time Paradox? Bonus points for the breed of horse kept on the Fowl estate in the same book.
2) Hasufel and Arod
8) A quagga (Arabians!)
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:45 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0