The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   Parelli Rope Halter (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/parelli-rope-halter-29080/)

chelssss(: 06-06-2009 12:18 PM

Parelli Rope Halter

I'm looking for a Parelli Rope Halter that anyone has for sale.
Regular Halter size (fitting most Horses)

If anyone knows anyone or is selling one themselves, please let me know :)

Thanks so much!

Rissa 06-08-2009 10:58 AM

The Parelli Rope Halter looks identical by 100 percent to the rope halter I bought at a tack shop for ten dollars.

So if you really want one, I'd say check your farm stores. You'll save like fifty dollars.

My rope halter has been super strong and very durable and has been though a couple of accidents over the years that have proven how strong it is under stressful circumstances. Best ten dollars I've ever spent.

I don't know why all this crap is bold.

cowgirl4jesus94 06-08-2009 12:09 PM

Parelli's halter is no different than any other rope halter that costs a fraction of the price. Horse.com sells them. Or look on ebay. =)

horseygirl1234 06-08-2009 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chelssss(: (Post 322064)
I'm looking for a Parelli Rope Halter that anyone has for sale.
Regular Halter size (fitting most Horses)

If anyone knows anyone or is selling one themselves, please let me know :)

Thanks so much!

I got one from on a site called anythingequine.co.uk last year and it has lasted me well so far and still going strong :)

Appyt 06-08-2009 07:47 PM

Do you need a Parelli halter or just a nice rope halter? silverdollarqh.com/ has nice halters made from the same type rope for less. Very nice quality as well. I would check that out if you are wanting the quality, not just any old rope halter.

Btw, the rope that the clinicians like paralli and Clinton Anderson use for their halters and leads are not the $10. variety.

HorsesAreForever 06-09-2009 08:59 PM

I got my rope halter for when I did parelli at halfcircleranch.com it worked exactly the same.