The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horses for Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/)
-   -   Registered QH for sale Hunter/Jumper and Western (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/registered-qh-sale-hunter-jumper-western-292329/)

2SCHorses 10-11-2013 12:29 PM

Registered QH for sale Hunter/Jumper and Western

2 Attachment(s)
My QH Bucky is for sale. He is a 6 year old, 15.3 hh buckskin. He is currently being trained in Hunter/Jumper and doing well. He has previous western training and he neck reins. My kids ride him, my nephews ride him, even my mom rode him, and she's a downright terrible rider. He has the nicest, easy going personality. Comes to the fence, loves to be pet. You can take a nap on him. He is UTD on all things and quite healthy.

He is registered, papers in hand, and his pedigree is on www.allbreedpedigree.com under "QBWilsonsshortylena" which is his registered name.

He is barefoot! Looks great and is fit. Eats hay and Manna Pro Sho Glo. Right now he is boarded in Savannah, GA.

His only vice? He can be unmotivated. If you don't ask somewhat firmly for what you want, he won't really give it his all ... he will do it, but only half-heartedly.

Why am I selling him? I have tried hard to keep him, but the BO has let the rent slide for a few months now and he really needs to go as I can't get together $900 each month for horses to live. I can only afford one and I have 2, and he is not used by me. He was my husband's horse but when my DH died we lost the farm and now he is boarded.

I am asking $2500 because he is impeccably trained. He is worth more to me, but I know the market is piss poor. Really want him to go to a home where he can be used and loved.

Zexious 10-11-2013 07:33 PM

Just wanted to say how lovely he is! <3

farahmay 10-12-2013 02:07 AM

Oh what a gorgeous horse. I would be all over him if I was anywhere near you!

shellybean 10-12-2013 09:28 AM

He is beautiful...If you were close and I had room/money for another horse I'd scoop him up in a heart beat.

2SCHorses 10-12-2013 07:06 PM

I have a video of Bucky if anyone is interested I will email it to you. :-)