The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Movies, Music, and TV (http://www.horseforum.com/movies-music-tv/)
-   -   Summer hits? (http://www.horseforum.com/movies-music-tv/summer-hits-29303/)

TaMMa89 06-09-2009 03:47 PM

Summer hits?

I decided to made a topic like this. So let others to know (and hear) about summer songs you like. Here's mine:

Mungo Jerry - In the Summertime

Valvomo - Mikä Kesä (That's in Finnish but I hope the happy, summery rhytm will catch you):

Nylon Beat - Sex While a Taxi Ride
(Sorry, didn't find the English version even if I tried to search it but only the Finnish twin version of it. If you liked that you can perhaps find it yourself):

Vidaloco 06-09-2009 04:37 PM

There are two songs that bring the warm breezes of summers past into my mind. You named one. "In The Summertime" by Mungo Jerry.
This is the other one.
Thanks for the trip down memory lane :D

Not my favorite but gotta add this one

racer179 06-14-2009 09:11 PM

come on guys, theres nothing better than going boating and listening to some kid rocks all summer long :p haha thats a good summer song. i also like nothing but a good time by poison. im an oldies songs kind of person though haha

dynamite. 06-23-2009 03:29 PM

Summertime by Kenny Chesney, and Chatahoochee by alan jackson are two of mine. I also like the new Rascal Flatts song Summer Nights, Water & Mud on the tires by Brad Paisley.

Sunny06 06-24-2009 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dynamite. (Post 334158)
Summertime by Kenny Chesney, and Chatahoochee by alan jackson are two of mine. I also like the new Rascal Flatts song Summer Nights, Water & Mud on the tires by Brad Paisley.

^^ I LOVE Brad Paisley! He=awesome:) The newish cd Play is cool too, but it is mostly instumental.

barefoot 07-21-2009 12:16 PM

Green Day's 21 Guns is like.. amazing