The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Technology (http://www.horseforum.com/technology/)
-   -   iPhone (http://www.horseforum.com/technology/iphone-29549/)

StormyBlues 06-13-2009 05:28 PM

iPhone

Ok, well I think I am getting the iPhone 3G S in the 32 gb form. :D I just wanted you guy's reviews on the iPhone. Does it work well? etc.
Thanks!

ridingismylife2 06-14-2009 04:13 PM

I have a IPhone 3g 16gb and I LOVE IT! :D haha
It still has loads of space left (I have a bunch of music, 2 seasons of scrubs 2 seasons of heroes and apps on it) and the internet works great ! I've had it since xmas and am not bored of it or anything. :)

My2Geldings 06-15-2009 09:53 AM

It's an amazing machine. I have been an Apple user all my life so I already had a bit of a bias going on when it came out, but I was one of the first people at 4 am sitting on the sidewalk, the day it came out and was released.
The best machine I have ever owned. That poor phone has been thru heck and back. It's been dropped sooooo many times and it's been left outside in -35 weather in snow this last winter to. This thing is unbreakable.

I take my iPhone to the states every month, I've taken my iPhone to Europe(France) when I went down there. I had excellent service! When I drive out of town for work, I don't even bother taking my laptop. I just take my iPhone, plug it in and put it into 3G mode for the internet.

I sold my iPod because I had my iPhone.

I absolutely love it. The best phone and piece of electronic I have ever owned. It's easy to use, works REALLY well, I mean I use my cell in an underground parkade at our hospital! Who's phone can work underground under a large hospital?!

DO IT, GET IT, YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

ridingismylife2 06-16-2009 11:11 AM

I've dropped mine a lot too xD it only has one scratch on the front! :O
+ everyone was jealous when I got it (and still are xD )

Jehanzeb 06-18-2009 11:01 AM

Regards

StormyBlues 06-20-2009 06:17 PM

^thanks for the vid! I really liked it!