School Answering Machine
(This is hilarious - no wonder some people were offended!) This is the message that the Pacific Palisades High School (California ) staff voted unanimously to record on their school telephone answering machine. This is the actual answering machine message for the school.This came about because they implemented a policy requiring students and parents to be responsible for their children's absences and missing homework. The school and teachers are being sued by parents who want their children's failing grades changed to passing grades - even though those children were absent 15-30 times during the semester and did not complete enough schoolwork to pass their classes.
The outgoing message:
"Hello! You have reached the automated answering service of your school. In order to assist you in connecting to the right staff member, please listen to all the options before making a selection:
* To lie about why your child is absent - Press 1
* To make excuses for why your child did not do his work- Press 2
* To complain about what we do - Press 3
* To swear at staff members - Press 4
* To ask why you didn't get information that was already enclosed in your newsletter and several flyers mailed to you - Press 5
* If you want us to raise your child - Press 6
* If you want to reach out and touch, slap or hit someone - Press 7
* To request another teacher, for the third time this year - Press 8
* To complain about bus transportation - Press 9
* To complain about school lunches - Press 0
* If you realize this is the real world and your child must be accountable and responsible for his/her own behavior, class work, homework and that it's not the teachers' fault for your child's lack of effort:
Hang up and have a nice day!
"Education is what survives when what has been learned has been forgotten." - B. F. Skinner
OMG! I would be so mad at the school if I was a mother because of that answering maching. Seriously, what if there was a REAL reason why your kid missed days of school! :roll:
Hahahaha. That is so funny.
:lol: that was a good one
PFTTT HAHA! i love it!
*presses one* Well umm My daugther fell into a snow drift and she cant come to school today!
lol really funny
Hehehehe thats sooo funny :lol: :lol: :lol:
I should Hijack my highschools ans machine and put that on instead!!!!! chaos
pretty much sounds like the machine at my daughter no for good school
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:15 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.