The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   I could easily become the Crazy Horse Lady. (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/i-could-easily-become-crazy-horse-296354/)

Ninamebo 10-17-2013 07:23 PM

I could easily become the Crazy Horse Lady.

Horses are contagious. They should come with a surgeons general warning. I always always find myself on horse selling websites and Facebook pages. Not that I could afford or have time for another at the moment, but I know that if I let myself go I'd definitely have more.

Must resist.

*I promise I won't get more until I finish my masters and have a steady income. This is just my little rant as I'm sure that I am not the only one that has these thoughts on a regular basis ;)

Kayty 10-17-2013 07:27 PM

I have the same problem! I sold my competition horse earlier this year, so that I had time for my police studies. My youngster is about to be broken in, and there are SO many studs selling off last years youngstock to make room for this seasons foals. Some wonderful blood lines and absolute top quality yearling goings for a pittance. The temptation is enormous, but I think my partner would kill me. I promised that I wouldn't buy another youngster until Billy is working at elementary - here's to hoping he's a smart and mature youngster that is working elem as a 4 year old ;)

Skyseternalangel 10-17-2013 07:38 PM

I recently have been itching to get another horse, but it's not financially suitable at this point in my life! One is plenty, but still.... it's on my mind.

I need help.

waresbear 10-17-2013 10:04 PM

If you have one horse, you might as well get two.....

flytobecat 10-17-2013 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waresbear (Post 3896658)

Stop enabling -that's how I ended up with two.:lol:

Skyseternalangel 10-17-2013 10:22 PM

Quote:

Lol trust me! As soon as I can afford it... it's gonna happen!

Kayty 10-17-2013 10:31 PM

**** money, it's always in the way of things!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Kayty 10-17-2013 10:32 PM

Wow a new word has been bleeped out, let's make that 'darnm money!!
Posted via Mobile Device

SaskGal 10-17-2013 11:01 PM

Quote:

Hey I just started off with three and lets say if a horse came trotting over her, wouldn't say i would not take it. Haha
Posted via Mobile Device

JCnGrace 10-18-2013 02:37 AM

Hmmm...I think I already qualify. When we retired from the horse business I ended up 14 I just couldn't part with. Better than the 31 I had at my all time high but still more than I need. 3 of those have since passed on but then of course I came across a 2 year old colt that really, really needed a better home than the one he had. So now I have 12 out in my pastures when I only need 2.