The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   Kind words for MIEventer (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/kind-words-mieventer-29716/)

JustDressageIt 06-16-2009 11:31 AM

Kind words for MIEventer

MIE has been feeling a little down, and I hope she doesn't mind me posting this here.

MIE, we all feel a little dragged on sometimes, so here's a little pick-me-up!

I find her to be a great addition to the HF community and her knowledge has helped many riders here. You are very much liked here!!

Please add yours!!

ridingismylife2 06-16-2009 12:07 PM

She is awsome and has helped me a lot with my riding and I really respect her! :)
And she knows what she's talking about and has GREAT advice!
She is definitely one of my fave members here :D

Whipple 06-16-2009 12:20 PM

MIEventer rocks! Has always been very kind to me and just seems like an amazing person.
I just went through a funk, never fun. Hope you're feeling better soon. :D

Spastic_Dove 06-16-2009 01:33 PM

MIEventer, you're awesome. You know what you're talking about and you have helped a lot of people here. Don't let a few people get you down. I know I would be sad if you left HF

eventerdrew 06-16-2009 02:25 PM

I would be heartbroken if you left this forum. You have given me alot of advice about everything. My horse, my friend, and I love looking at the advice you give other people because it helps more people than you think!

You are awesome!

<3 :)

RoosterDo 06-16-2009 02:47 PM

MIE I always love reading your posts I have never personally had you critique me but I find you are honest and respectful while critiquing (they are my fave posts to read) Dont be sad be glad. Because you are loved!!!

LeahKathleen 06-16-2009 04:03 PM

I've always enjoyed your posts. So informative. You really know your stuff. I have learned so much about so many things just from reading your posts.

I know that the members on this forum who want to learn have a real respect for you. I know I do.

:]

Juniper 06-16-2009 05:45 PM

I have a little note by my computer to someday ask you to critique my riding if possible. Have to get better first and have to figure out how to post a video. So hope you keep sharing your knowledge with us!

Walkamile 06-16-2009 08:23 PM

I agree with the others, whenever I see MIEventer's name on a post, I always know it will be very interesting and informative. Glad you're part of the Forum!

MIEventer 06-16-2009 09:21 PM

Thanks everyone for your kind words and showing that you care. I appreciate your friendship on this forum *HUGS*

While I don't want to get into specifics as to why I am down, I just want to ask that please, no one interfear. I know you did what you felt was right, but it just made things worse.

I honestly appreciate your support and your kindness - even though we've never met and probobly never will - but it is nice to know that you are there - you're good people.