The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yay. Critique me and cricket !

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  XxXequinegrlXxX 
#1 ·
Please critique me and cricket it was at a show in may with lynn palm judging. we won all our regular riding classes and got champ ! but i would love to see what people have to say, im always open for suggestions ! Thank you !
PS critique me and cricket if you like !
PSS please note i have never had a lesson

English Pleasure:
Big Paw Graphics - Beg Eng Pleasure S & Tell - _DSC4856

Big Paw Graphics - Beg Eng Pleasure S & Tell - _DSC4858

Big Paw Graphics - Beg Eng Pleasure S & Tell - _DSC4887

English Equitation:
Big Paw Graphics - Beg English Eq S & Tell - _DSC3308

Big Paw Graphics - Beg English Eq S & Tell - _DSC3346

Big Paw Graphics - Beg English Eq S & Tell - _DSC3403

Big Paw Graphics - Beg English Eq S & Tell - _DSC3409

See less See more
#4 ·
thank you! and yeah i noticed that i was leaning too far forward. when ur riding through 50 mph ( no i am not exaggerating) winds and don't feel well your position is defienitly not ur normal postion. and im not trying to make excuses but just letting you all know the circumstances :) thanks again

#5 ·
you two make a nice team, good turn out, yes your leg tends to slip back as already noted. You do great especially since you have never had a lesson, but if you ever get the chance take a few lessons or do a few clinics, you would probably really enjoy it, as long as its a reputable trainer, I think you could really do awesome, (as you already have.)

Its always nice to have someone watch you from the ground and give pointers, congrats on your great success

#9 ·
hmm I can't tell if my eyes are seeing right but it looks as though in the last picture you are gripping with your knees.....not sure but it kinda looks like it =D Otherwise you look great! It's amazing that you've never taken a lesson!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.