The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horses for Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/)
-   -   I need a riding buddy in northwest arkansas! (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/i-need-riding-buddy-northwest-arkansas-303402/)

StarlightGenesis 10-29-2013 03:01 PM

I need a riding buddy in northwest arkansas!

I have two horses and no one to ride with! I'm looking for an adult female with riding experience to be my riding companion. I prefer someone who can primarily ride on weekdays. but some weekends are also a possibility. The horse you would be riding is Missouri Foxtrotter with a big motor, she loves to move out! She is very sweet and calm. She needs a rider that weighs less than 200 pounds. I live in Berryville, Arkansas, and you would need to be able to get to where I live in order to ride with me.

Cacowgirl 10-29-2013 03:18 PM

Wish you were in Northwest Arizona! I love gaited mares and horses w/lots of "go"! Hope you find someone-have you put up notices in tack/feed stores?

thunderwoman 10-31-2013 02:54 PM

Hi! I came across your post by accident while searching for somewhere to go riding for my birthday. I live just west of Springdale, in Elm Springs. How long do you think it would take to get to where you live? I would LOVE to take you up on your offer!

I am a married mom of two, will be 44 on Sunday, and though I haven't ridden regularly in years I did grow up owning and riding horses. I miss riding so much!

I do need to tell you that I have multiple sclerosis, with various symptoms that come and go. However, horseback riding is considered to be excellent therapy for MS.

I would be available during the week, as long as I was home by about 4:00. Weekends would just depend. Please let me know what you think!

thunderwoman 11-03-2013 01:46 PM

Hello! Just checking in - did you find a riding buddy yet? I'm still interested!