The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   Great Applications for iPod (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/great-applications-ipod-30446/)

My2Geldings 06-27-2009 12:37 AM

Great Applications for iPod

Let's try to get this started. Put in here because the other area it might be better for, doesn't get enough traffic.

What cool applications have you guys seen or have been using for the ipod, iphone?

It can be fun games, applications, other pdocasts etc, and not just horse related.

I am trying to load up some new stuff to keep me occupied while in hospital. Up for anything new.

Please post everything here that you have or have tried you liked!

kaykat31 06-27-2009 10:23 AM

I love playing Flight Control, Cowabunga & TapTap Revenge.Then Cool Facts,Funny Pics & Horse Lover are also cool apps.

Dressage10135 06-27-2009 11:37 AM

Oh I love this thread! Ok, on my iPhone I have about 3 pages of apps so I'll try to list the best ones haha :D

-"Mini Golf" -"Cube Runner"
-"Crash Kart Bandicoot" -"Expando"
-"Labyrinth" -"Diner Dash"
-"BJ Run Lite" (so addicting!) -"Papi Jump"
-"reMovem Free" -"Tap Defense"
-"TanZen" (highly addicting as well) -"ShakeSpell"
-"Hanoi" -"Stick Wars"
-"Who Wants to be a Millionaire" -"Lemonade Tycoon"

As you can see, I spend WAY too much time on my phone :D hahaha
Most of these games kept me occupied when I was hit by a car and when I had shoulder surgery, so my guess is they should keep you occupied as well. I hope everything goes great and that you have a fast recovery! :-)

katieandduke 06-28-2009 10:15 AM

I also would like to know what apps yall like the best!I have four pages of apps but only one pg is games on my iPhone...I'm gona look for more
apps today! So this will help so much!I also like taptap revenge!it's awesome!

My2Geldings 06-28-2009 07:48 PM

I just discovered Monopoly and Uno! ahhh entertainment!

katieandduke 06-30-2009 12:44 PM

Lol...I want monopoly!!aha