The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   Best wishes for Kelly (My2Geldings)'s surgery!! (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/best-wishes-kelly-my2geldings-s-surgery-30526/)

JustDressageIt 06-28-2009 09:25 PM

Best wishes for Kelly (My2Geldings)'s surgery!!

Kelly is in for her surgery tomorrow morning and I was going to start up this thread then, but I thought she might like to see how much we're all rooting for her now instead.
Kelly, I know your surgery is going to go fine, but there is absolutely no harm in keeping you in my prayers for a quick, uncomplicated surgery, and an even quicker recovery once you're out of the OR!
This time will be the last and then we'll hopefully be riding together next summer - how exciting is that?! In the mean time you have little miss Rejoice to keep you occupied ;)
Love ya girlie!!

Kentucky 06-29-2009 01:22 AM

Kelly, you will be in my prayers too.

appylover31803 06-29-2009 01:33 AM

I hope everything goes well with your surgery tomorrow!

And that you have a very speedy recovery!

My2Geldings 06-29-2009 02:39 AM

You made me cry :)

Thank you Allie for coming out tonight. This amazing girl went out tonight for a girl's night out. Your support means so much to me, you're an angel and I am so thankful I have gotten to meet you thru this forum. What a loss it would have been to never have met you.

Thank you so much everyone for all your support. I'll be out of here in 4 hours to drive out to the hospital. Will keep you all posted once I am mentally able to. I make no guarantees that it will be in english :lol: but I will try to keep you posted.

All my love to everyone from Canada :) You're a great group of people and I love you all.

Kel

Angel_Leaguer 06-29-2009 09:53 AM

I hope and pray everything goes the way it should... Can't wait to see pictures of you two riding next summer!!!

iridehorses 06-29-2009 09:57 AM

Good luck Kelly! We'll say a prayer for you tonite.

JustDressageIt 06-29-2009 11:13 AM

Just a quick update folks:

I was at the hospital early this morning (up at 4:30 am!) with Kelly while she waited to go to the OR. She seemed in very good spirits, though a little nauseated from not being able to eat. I had to say goodbye before she went into the area for surgery, so she should be in the OR right now getting put back together!

I will update again as soon as I know anything.

I'm off to make a pot of coffee!

Angel_Leaguer 06-29-2009 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustDressageIt (Post 338413)
Just a quick update folks:

I was at the hospital early this morning (up at 4:30 am!) with Kelly while she waited to go to the OR. She seemed in very good spirits, though a little nauseated from not being able to eat. I had to say goodbye before she went into the area for surgery, so she should be in the OR right now getting put back together!

I will update again as soon as I know anything.

I'm off to make a pot of coffee!

What a great friend to be there for her when she needs the support the most :)

White Foot 06-29-2009 12:18 PM

Good luck! I wish him a fast recovery.

Skyhuntress 06-29-2009 03:20 PM

hey you, hope everything went well. give me a call tomorrow to let me know! I'll hopefully see you later on in the week!