The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Conformation Critique (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-conformation-critique/)
-   -   Critique Louie! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-conformation-critique/critique-louie-307665/)

KatieQ 11-05-2013 06:57 PM

Critique Louie!

1 Attachment(s)
I know he is supposed to be standing square (not lying on the kitchen floor) but just wondered what you all think? What might he be good for? haha, besides nothing!!

TessaMay 11-05-2013 06:59 PM

Cuddles. He looks like he'll make a good cuddle prospect for sure!

Endiku 11-05-2013 07:01 PM

That thing is so ugly that I pity the floor that he lays on. You should give him to me so that I can hide him for you. You know, just because I'm sweet like that.

wdblevin 11-05-2013 07:13 PM

Louie is lovely... There is nothing like those puppy bellies for rubbing and that sweet breath when they 'mob' you!

fallengt09 11-05-2013 07:20 PM

Puppy! Good for snugglings and kisses!!!

Faceman 11-05-2013 07:23 PM

Unquestionably Western Pleasure. Being that close to the ground he would have no trouble rolling peanuts...

Foxtail Ranch 11-05-2013 07:23 PM

He looks vicious. did you know dachshunds are the most aggressive breed of dog? I think you should send him to me as I am an expert handled of such an aggressive creature!
Posted via Mobile Device

KatieQ 11-05-2013 07:29 PM

Yes they earned that title because they bite their owners more than any other breed! I know, I have a cranky old female who bites me all the time! But Louie (he is older than this now) is as easygoing and friendly as they come.

CandyCanes 11-06-2013 02:31 AM

Well from what i can see.... He's got a bit of a weird head for a horse. Dunno if he'd win a showing class... His color is also a bit weird.... Never seen a brown and black horse before. He has big feet and if you don't get a farrier out soon, they will be inclined to flare. He'll probably need shoes if your doing a lot of road work. Also... His ears... Did they get injured when he was younger? Most horses have standing ears you see. I haven't seen any that flop... Is he a special breed?
Overall, I think he's a very weird horse... You could nearly say that he doesn't look much like a horse at all!

farahmay 11-06-2013 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CandyCanes (Post 4036657)
Well from what i can see.... He's got a bit of a weird head for a horse. Dunno if he'd win a showing class... His color is also a bit weird.... Never seen a brown and black horse before. He has big feet and if you don't get a farrier out soon, they will be inclined to flare. He'll probably need shoes if your doing a lot of road work. Also... His ears... Did they get injured when he was younger? Most horses have standing ears you see. I haven't seen any that flop... Is he a special breed?
Overall, I think he's a very weird horse... You could nearly say that he doesn't look much like a horse at all!

HAHAHA shouldn't be laughing this much.
Posted via Mobile Device